13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
i just wanted to know how everyone gets money for their bikes, i want to know the best way :p

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
i just wanted to know how everyone gets money for their bikes, i want to know the best way :p
i just ask my mom and dad for some money for b-days and christmas.. i also get a little bit of money for allowance. and remember to "save, save, save!".. basically what i did for 2 years.. and then i have like 700 dollars left when i got my new eastern...

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 10:55 Quote
well, i dont know about everyone else but I make money by working

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 10:56 Quote
i am 13 and the best way is to sell drugs.. but seriously dont. u will get knifed but a hobo or summing.. i recomend just doing jobs aroudn teh house (not as in like feed your pet donkey or w/e) i mean like clean cars, do ironing, sell stuff E.G: ps3 games i got liek 8 lieign about and only play on 2... and a good way is to go into the school canteen and buy loads of chcolate bars and crisps and sell em. we made 15 quid in 30 mins.. sick idea

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
u could also sell your soul

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
Don't spend it all on drinks as soon as you get it. Or get some nice rich freinds.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
im going with the sell sweets idea...
u know those tubes of suger-sherbert stuff?
buy a hundred of those for a tenner, then sell them for 50p each over the course of a week...
voila, 50 quid!

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
Sell your Pokemon cards ;D

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
whell, i started out with a shitty stem and 100 bucks, and ended up with a santacruz jackal, then sold that, bought a norco 416, then sold it, bought a dirtbike, then sold that, and am working on building another bike. I have had all that stuff, and all I really ever spent on it was a shitty $40 stem and a hundred bucks. just look for good deals.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
ben17 wrote:
well, i dont know about everyone else but I make money by working
lol i meant what sort of working i.e paperround, shelf filling etc.

Also looking for good deals doesnt actually get you money

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
get a paperround or search the buyandsell.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
I ask my parents and other relatives for money for Christmas, and I basically just save up my pocket money for a while. I also work around cleaning leaves, washing cars, mowing the lawn, etc.

I would work in a bike shop / fast food place / whatever, but the problem is I live in Germany and I don't actually speak German, which really limits my possibilities for working.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
i got mine from my parents who funded the whole thingBig Grin tup Wink Razz (they just got grandparent inheritance) which was £1120 not bad for an 07 norco xxxx

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
1. Work

2. Return B-Day and Holiday gifts for $$.

I mean what else can you groms do?? LOL.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017472
Mobile Version of Website