Forest of Dean Mini DH

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Forest of Dean Mini DH
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
Hey, how hard Mini downhill in the Forest of Dean is. I was thinking to attend but never did have a chance to go down one.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 6:02 Quote
ive never done anythin g like it before either, ive regestered, but im running a DJ bike at the moment, should still be a laugh though!

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 7:40 Quote
jaycubb wrote:
ive never done anythin g like it before either, ive regestered, but im running a DJ bike at the moment, should still be a laugh though!

Well i would 've gone anyway. It's just quite far... How can i get there from a train station.

I ve got freeride hardtail with drop off 150mm - theoretically i will be fine. =)

How much is regestration.

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
Regestration is £21.40
amd theres a train station 6 miles away... (god bless google maps Razz )
i got 24" wheels and 100mm up front... but im sure il be ok Big Grin

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:16 Quote
Oh cheers. 6 miles bloody.....

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 8:16 Quote
6 miles is only a 30 min bike ride Big Grin

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
You'll be fine, although i've not been there for a while, it's not a technical track and a hardtail will be fine. At least then you can mess about on the singletrack

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
itll take you a bit longer than 30minutes, used to ride there from lydney most weekends, the train station is just outside lydney.its slightly uphill all the way but isnt too bad on a hardtail just pump your tyres up hard. wikid trail used to cain it on a hardtail most weekends and loved it..

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
Sadly, the first train is at 8 am and it will tale me 5 hours kust to get there by train with 3 changes. As well as my English exam next day. I dont think i could make it. I will definetly go on a next one. Or maybe just go there just for a ride. Sounds interesting.

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 3:20 Quote
theres no spaces left now is there?

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 8:09 Quote
slincoln wrote:
theres no spaces left now is there?

you can still regester! its not full yet! theres about 200 people ATM x

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
jaycubb wrote:
slincoln wrote:
theres no spaces left now is there?

you can still regester! its not full yet! theres about 200 people ATM x
i just looked on both sites they are all full so if any one wants to sell me theres they are more than welcome

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
slincoln wrote:
jaycubb wrote:
slincoln wrote:
theres no spaces left now is there?

you can still regester! its not full yet! theres about 200 people ATM x
i just looked on both sites they are all full so if any one wants to sell me theres they are more than welcome

no its not... http://www.minidownhill.com/

you click on regester now and you can do it!! Razz

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 11:39 Quote
thank you so much

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 11:39 Quote
slincoln wrote:
thank you so much

hey no probz dude! the more the merryer!

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012495
Mobile Version of Website