Bear Valley/Arnold Area Mountain Biking

PB Forum :: Downhill
Bear Valley/Arnold Area Mountain Biking
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 17:12 Quote
Hey does any one mountain bike or know about any trails near Bear Valley and the surrounding area, i dirt bike up there, but i don't know about mountain biking, especially on the ski resort mountain

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
motomtb wrote:
Hey does any one mountain bike or know about any trails near Bear Valley and the surrounding area, i dirt bike up there, but i don't know about mountain biking, especially on the ski resort mountain
i know they do have mountain bikin either there or dodge ridge(like 30-45 min away from bear valley) ive never really MTB there but from the looks of the website, its mainly scenic mtb, noting a 10 year old couldn't do. Mammoth which is like 2 1/2 hours south has AWESOME mtb with DH DJ and a little street

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
i know some of the dirt biking in that area is challenging, and you might be able to bike on those trails but it might not be so fun going up though..... yeah my cabin is in Arnold which is like 20-30 min away from Bear Valley so...

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
motomtb wrote:
i know some of the dirt biking in that area is challenging, and you might be able to bike on those trails but it might not be so fun going up though..... yeah my cabin is in Arnold which is like 20-30 min away from Bear Valley so...
haha yeah, you could probably build sum temporary djs or trails near your cabin, thats what im gonna do next time im up there Big Grin my friend has a cabin up there and his granparents go there so im there a lot ill let u know if we build anytin permanent

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:06 Quote
yeah i was thinking of building a little trail off to the side of my grandparents cabin next time i go up there....

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:27 Quote
Youre in luck brodo, I live in Arnold.

I could show you around if you want, but BV has snow now so all the riding up there is pretty much done for.

-Paul

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:31 Quote
yeah i live close too btw they finished a new DH trail up at bear in august

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
nice where is the dh trail?? i gotta check it out next summer

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:40 Quote
up at the top theres a trail i think its called lodge pole and you ride that til your just out of the camp site you enter and a little bit of pedaling it will fork take the left fork and its like bam right there

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:44 Quote
nice.. how much snow is there right now?

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:45 Quote
last time i hurd it was 10 inches

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:46 Quote
sick snowboardns coming soon YAYAYA Jailbreak we breakin out!

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:53 Quote
yeah its time to break away from the bike for a bit

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
haha ya but ill still prabably bring my bike up to the cabin n jump around in teh snow

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 15:50 Quote
sweet a DH trail cant wait till the snow clears, even though the snow is fun to...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009571
Mobile Version of Website