DAMN IT why does this keep happening to me!?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
DAMN IT why does this keep happening to me!?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 10:20 Quote
i cant belive this im so pissed off!!
today i rode to my DJs to jump them for the first time and they were ruined they were piles of sand,DAMN kids ruind them after hours of work and thats the second time its happening to me the first time was in a diffrent place after i finshed them somebody decided to put tuns of garbage on the jumps Evil Evil Evil
i think god hates me Confused
wtf am i gonna do now?

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 10:23 Quote
You could try and talk to someone and ask them to let you have a bit of land to build on.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 10:54 Quote
orangepatriot66 wrote:
You could try and talk to someone and ask them to let you have a bit of land to build on.
i dont know anyone who has a private land so i build on public lands

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 11:19 Quote
I hate when little kids just come and jump on the lips after you spend like a whole day fixing them up, its retardedReally Mad

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
Bad luck mate, theres not much you can do other than enlist some help and build them again though. Its happened to me plenty of times (and not just with kids, adults are the worst)

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 13:08 Quote
Find a new location and re-build. Quit sitting here and bitching about it and get to work. (not trying to be an ass at all)

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 19:12 Quote
Some times it's hard. If you live in a large city you might not be able to build jumps that will last. I keep thinking of trying to build dirt jumps in Central Park.... But if you live in a smaller town or a place you can ride to nowhere it's easier. It sucks to ride so far to dig but really you have to go find a place that other people just can't be bothered to go.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 19:15 Quote
well u could always say screw and make wood launchs to dirt trannys

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 19:20 Quote
thud wrote:
well u could always say screw and make wood launchs to dirt trannys

What would that accomplish, they would still get destroyed. I would just find a spot that is really hard to find, I know it is hard to find a spot like that but keep looking.

Chom,

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 19:27 Quote
Man i feel your pain. The dirt jumps in my town were the sickest for so many years then with the tragic passing of one of my best friends i had no ambition 2 ride dirt ne more and switched 2 street. But i went out there to hit a couple and i was disgusted at what i seen kids didn't even bother re building the lips and landings i seen 1 jump with a cinderblock for a take off. And the lady whos house these were behind would break glass bottles on the jumps so kids wud stop gettin hurt but 2 me that made no sense but now the jumps have been bulldozed flat 2 make room for more houses.

O+
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 19:30 Quote
Stop riding DJ's and, ride a mountain bike in the mountains.

If you want to really save them, put a layer of concrete on the take-offs. Thats the way Bootleg has them.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 21:36 Quote
we built some new Dj's in a fairly open location..some weird lil groms came...didn't ruin anything...just talked about finding his moms vibrator...

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 3:11 Quote
justbmx wrote:
Find a new location and re-build. Quit sitting here and bitching about it and get to work. (not trying to be an ass at all)
the problem is that we dont have many open spaces but im gonna take me xc bike one day and find a new place
usually open spaces are hard to find the place with the most open spaces in in the southern country (because its a desert) but thats 2-3 hours of driving and im too young to drive.
EDIT:those who ruined my jumps might be junkies because once i saw there remnants of drugs

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 5:55 Quote
i made a 6 foot gap and my buddy went to hit it amd kased it and ruined it....

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 20:40 Quote
darrentomahawk wrote:
i made a 6 foot gay and my buddy went to hit it amd kased it and ruined it....

I know it was probably a type-o... but I still cant help but think... How did you make a six foot gay???

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009096
Mobile Version of Website