Rate my new Bike !! (pics)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Rate my new Bike !! (pics)
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:41 Quote
customp3 wrote:
2six wrote:
can u say junk??? the cavemen had better bikes

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/450/g038_450.jpeg
owned

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:42 Quote
you cant expect a good response

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:46 Quote
mtnbikermaniac wrote:
Alot of you guys are being a*sholes about his bike, have you ever considered that not everyone has money to spend, or can afford to live easily and get what ever they want? or maybe hes not spoiled like most people and has to work for his own stuff? So i think its pretty messed up if you guys are making fun of a 13 year old kid who possible doesnt have the money or cant afford to get a full on DH/FR/DJ bike, have you ever heard the saying make do with what you have? And id like to know what most of you guys where riding when you where 13, I was on a giant warp ds3 that wasn't any better. So ride what you have and have fun doing it.

Quoted for truth right there. I was riding my moms Kona Fire Mountain at 13 because I was sick and tired of having a craptastic GT. I bought my very first bike back in 02 when I was 14 with my own cash, went 1000$ poor, that was hard earned money, and trust me I love "my" bike more than anything else. I think you have a nice XC ride there. I honestly like Cannondale for XC bikes.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:51 Quote
mtnbikermaniac wrote:
Alot of you guys are being a*sholes about his bike, have you ever considered that not everyone has money to spend, or can afford to live easily and get what ever they want? or maybe hes not spoiled like most people and has to work for his own stuff? So i think its pretty messed up if you guys are making fun of a 13 year old kid who possible doesnt have the money or cant afford to get a full on DH/FR/DJ bike, have you ever heard the saying make do with what you have? And id like to know what most of you guys where riding when you where 13, I was on a giant warp ds3 that wasn't any better. So ride what you have and have fun doing it.

so true man when i was 13 i was ridin shitty ass bikes then i had to work for the money fer a nice bike and it is a great xc bike man rip it up.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 19:57 Quote
2six wrote:
can u say junk??? the cavemen had better bikes

yet your riding a Giant ac.. lolz?

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 20:06 Quote
um....... SHIT!!!!

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 20:13 Quote
anyone whos gettin on his ass about how "shity it is" just dont bother commenting, its probably just the bike he needs for the riding he does, its not like hes gonna be hucking 20 footers with it so ease off a lil and respect him for at least riding... damn

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 at 21:29 Quote
ok guys....ive read every single post on this thread, heres what ive got to say:

first of all, it was actually a pretty expensive bike, it was given to me, but the person that bought it, bought for 1600 and that was on sale. Maybe im just a noob at bikes, but i think the bike owns, sure i could use a few fix ups here and there, but for people to say that this bike is a piece of shit, doesnt feel so good...it was a christmas present, and it rides awsome, sure you guys can go brag about your konas or whatever you got, i just thought when posting this id get an accurate response, not idiots telling me this is a shit bike....if your going to post, post with at least a little bit of intelligence, no offense towards the people that actually helped, thanks btw Smile

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:27 Quote
sorry man..........i rate it 7/10 but with new bars and stem i give a 10/10Smile

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:30 Quote
faith1rider wrote:
Peace of shit. And I hate cannondale.Really Mad
wow cool man

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:33 Quote
This thread makes me ashamed to be a member of this site...this is just awful.
A kid gets a new bike, a pretty good Cannondale Jekyl...nice starter XC rig, and everyone shits boulders.
It's a nice bike man, when I started riding, it was XC, and I would've loved something like that...rider her hard.

As for everyone else:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070608-072551.jpg

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:52 Quote
badluckbiker wrote:
This thread makes me ashamed to be a member of this site...this is just awful.
A kid gets a new bike, a pretty good Cannondale Jekyl...nice starter XC rig, and everyone shits boulders.
It's a nice bike man, when I started riding, it was XC, and I would've loved something like that...rider her hard.

As for everyone else:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070608-072551.jpg

Amen...

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:56 Quote
This is some of the harshest stuff I've ever read.

I think we all started out riding an entry level/beginner bike, I sure did, but it was the pure fun and excitement of having a bike and riding with mates that got us hook on riding. In those days XC trails where extreme and i didn't know anything about high end bikes to care about comparing them with mine.

The guy might have the best bike for his needs and skill level at the moment, I'm sure if the guy is passionate about a discipline he will get a bike to suit that need, not everyone is keen on DH,DJ,FR some dig XC and riding for fun so let the kid be happy on the trail.

I still have the best memories of my first bike and it was way shitter than his.

Dude to have been given a bike is super sweet, now pin it on the trail and dust the haters on this site.

cheers

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:58 Quote
Devinc wrote:
This is some of the harshest stuff I've ever read.

I think we all started out riding an entry level/beginner bike, I sure did, but it was the pure fun and excitement of having a bike and riding with mates that got us hook on riding. In those days XC trails where extreme and i didn't know anything about high end bikes to care about comparing them with mine.

The guy might have the best bike for his needs and skill level at the moment, I'm sure if the guy is passionate about a discipline he will get a bike to suit that need, not everyone is keen on DH,DJ,FR some dig XC and riding for fun so let the kid be happy on the trail.

I still have the best memories of my first bike and it was way shitter than his.

Dude to have been given a bike is super sweet, now pin it on the trail and dust the haters on this site.I am with you on that, some of these guys are F@GS

cheers

Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 14:58 Quote
ya sorry man I was way too harshCry

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015999
Mobile Version of Website