Your Spray Painted Stuff?
Mod
Posted: Feb 7, 2023 at 11:48 Quote
obee1 wrote:
mior wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

Heisenbike
jesse, we need to paint bikes

yikes. not that you were asking but a market among teens and twenty somethings who are so obsessively brand driven doesn't seem like an ideal attack vector for custom paint jobs. not to mention the limited surface area and endless need to spin and turn the bike as you paint. good luck, maybe take a peek at custom moto or helmet design...
i dont think you got the joke

Posted: Feb 7, 2023 at 12:38 Quote
Heat-shrink-tube - not an option at all, unfortunately.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 7, 2023 at 14:35 Quote
mior wrote:
obee1 wrote:
mior wrote:

jesse, we need to paint bikes

yikes. not that you were asking but a market among teens and twenty somethings who are so obsessively brand driven doesn't seem like an ideal attack vector for custom paint jobs. not to mention the limited surface area and endless need to spin and turn the bike as you paint. good luck, maybe take a peek at custom moto or helmet design...
i dont think you got the joke

just got the binoculars out and looked up. saw a spy balloon and your joke. i'm dumb but well intentioned. Salute

Posted: Mar 4, 2023 at 7:39 Quote
This Bell Road Helmet started off with a white base. I masked off for the blue, and chartreuse colors. Then I added what is called an "inner coat Clear", to be able to add more layers of paint. Then I masked off the blue, to have the purple Lightning bolt come out from behind the blue. Yet I did NOT mask off the chartreuse, because the Lightning bolt, goes over that element, giving the piece more depth, and/or more of a 3D effect.

Taz was painted with an Airbrush, and hand-painted elements. California Designs was the name of my custom painting biz.

This Bell Road Helmet started off with a white base. I masked off for the blue and chartreuse colors. I painted them removed the masking then added what is called an inner coat Clear to be able to add more layers of paint. Then I masked off the blue to have the purple Lightning bolt come out from behind the blue. Yet I did NOT mask off the chartreuse because the Lightning bolt goes over that element giving the piece more depth and or more of a 3D effect.
Taz was painted with an Airbrush and hand-painted elements. California Designs was the name of my custom painting biz.

Posted: Mar 6, 2023 at 4:04 Quote
pretty nice work dude....

Posted: Mar 14, 2023 at 7:02 Quote
adm750 wrote:
pretty nice work dude....

Thank you. To me, it's fun, not "work".

David

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 18:44 Quote
DavidMatthew wrote:
This Bell Road Helmet started off with a white base. I masked off for the blue, and chartreuse colors. Then I added what is called an "inner coat Clear", to be able to add more layers of paint. Then I masked off the blue, to have the purple Lightning bolt come out from behind the blue. Yet I did NOT mask off the chartreuse, because the Lightning bolt, goes over that element, giving the piece more depth, and/or more of a 3D effect.

Taz was painted with an Airbrush, and hand-painted elements. California Designs was the name of my custom painting biz.

This Bell Road Helmet started off with a white base. I masked off for the blue and chartreuse colors. I painted them removed the masking then added what is called an inner coat Clear to be able to add more layers of paint. Then I masked off the blue to have the purple Lightning bolt come out from behind the blue. Yet I did NOT mask off the chartreuse because the Lightning bolt goes over that element giving the piece more depth and or more of a 3D effect.
Taz was painted with an Airbrush and hand-painted elements. California Designs was the name of my custom painting biz.
looks pro.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.166120
Mobile Version of Website