Geared 4 bikes opening

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Geared 4 bikes opening
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
Next Saturday November 22nd from 10am until 1pm will see the opening of Geared 4 bikes in Newmarket St Consett Durham DH8 5LQ. We have made some changes to the day which will suit everyone better so hear is the agenda.
We will have the FOX Europe Racing Team attending and signing autographs, also Fox will be around giving away some goodies for you to sample. We also have local girl Angela Coates attending who I personaly rate as one of Englands future talents in the sport, Angela will be know stranger to most of you so will know her talent is beyond belief so thanks for your support Angela. We also have the Monster Energy truck coming with of course the music pumping as loud as can be from this monster of a vehicle, they will be giving away their energy drinks for you to try. Also Geared 4 will be looking at building a national race team for early next year with a World Team the year after so we have signed up with Zumbi Frames. Geared 4 looked at many products before it picks it's team for next year but Zumbi's unique style, look and quality was going to be the best choice for our riders. You will be able to see these products on the day plus there own riders as we will be a main stockist for their products. Then after 1pm we want all riders to come along to Hamsterly Forest Decent area. We was going to go to Chopwell but the local grounds are not able to cope with the amount of riders attending. As you are aware Hamsterly boasts a 4x track and many low to high level DH and XC runs so put your skills to the test and follow us down, we already have had over 100 riders saying they will be attending the shop and Hamsterly. Also if you get a Geared 4 leaflet on the day you will enter Hamsterly for a £2 fee rather than the £5 normaly charged. Then if your limbs are not to sore we will all be going out for a good drink in Consett, we understand some of you young one's cant do this but the day will be mega fun for you. So please come along to the shop and Hamsterly for a fun day out and for the over 18's, lets get hammered.
Firstly Geared 4 was going to be just another bike shop until I got involved so don't go to much on what stock is in the shop at present, I am changing this on a day to day bases. I was going to get involved with a number of projects but this one felt more right for me plus the shop will give locals the chance to come in directly and buy quality long term but the website www.geared4.com will be the main focus from December so watch this space when you want to spend. We have signed up with lots of the major brands from Hope, DT Swiss, Fox Europe, Fox Suspension forks, Specialized, Trek, Zumbi, Mongoose, GT, Bike Gore wear, Lizard Skins, SIXSIXONE, Kuwahara, Hotlines, Diamond Back, Avid, Shimano, Santa Cruz, Rock Shox and many many more. You will just need to ask for something and we will get our hands on it for you at a cost effective price.
So all you need to do is come along and I may let you drive our new Hummer.
Look forward to seeing you all their and spread the word.

Jason King

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
if any one is going please drop jason a message on his pinkbike Smile or leave a message hear

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
il do my best to be there

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:30 Quote
i am going Smile
Jason already knows Razz

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
nik-ant wrote:
il do my best to be there

sorry mate, doesnt look like im guna make it

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:44 Quote
mattison you going ?

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
possibly dont no yet Smile

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
if so how would you get there. it is easy to ride there you know

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 11:26 Quote
mattison, if u go wud u be able 2 take me?

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
i think i may bike there

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 11:30 Quote
where is it exactly?

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
mattison82 wrote:
durham i believe
its in consett, which is in durham Big Grin

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
er.........mattison that will take hours to ride there

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
chuckerking wrote:
er.........mattison that will take hours to ride there
where you from like?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009932
Mobile Version of Website