Dylaine's Street/Park/Dirt Build Log for 09

PB Forum :: Norco
Dylaine's Street/Park/Dirt Build Log for 09
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 19:05 Quote
dhrider3 wrote:
sick now to learn em on dirtSmile
yeah i kinda wana try it off a drop or possibly spin fast enough to 3 down a curb Wink

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
come with me to fergus to the gsw jumps

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
Lookin nice. Will basically be that when you ride in T.O?

O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2010 at 20:37 Quote
dhrider3 wrote:
I just dug this thread up, but are these jumps private? I have a cottage on bellwood lake and need some dj spots for the summer... Always down to dig as well.

Posted: Dec 25, 2010 at 11:24 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
dhrider3 wrote:
I just dug this thread up, but are these jumps private? I have a cottage on bellwood lake and need some dj spots for the summer... Always down to dig as well.
morgan may say different but i heard they got f*cked over people stopped digging because kids kept throwing emo partys down there

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 16:02 Quote
dylaine wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
dhrider3 wrote:
morgan may say different but i heard they got f*cked over people stopped digging because kids kept throwing emo partys down there

damn that sucks.

Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 20:01 Quote
its true but the jumps are still there and just need some maintinence

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 20:05 Quote
dhrider3 wrote:
its true but the jumps are still there and just need some maintinence

Address? They public? Ill be up all summer and have no problem putting in hours with the shovel...

Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 20:14 Quote
they are semi public but i dont think the town knows about them and im not sure what the real adress is ask brner he used to be one of the main builders

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 20:15 Quote
dhrider3 wrote:
they are semi public but i dont think the town knows about them and im not sure what the real adress is ask brner he used to be one of the main builders
If someone could pm me it that would be sick. How far from bellwood/fergus are they?

Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
To be honest it's december. I'm sure you will find out long before april without bothering people with goofy messages. just do abit of research

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2010 at 20:44 Quote
like what? that shit isnt on google maps haha, and im not driving up to look around. goofy messages is my best option.

Posted: Dec 30, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
lol google maps gsw water heating fergus, and the jumps are directly infront of the front doors but like 500feet away in a gully, basically infront of gsw but hidden

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013653
Mobile Version of Website