Atomlab!

| Next Page
Posted: May 22, 2011 at 12:50 Quote
My 2010 Pimp 2, Finished building it up on Wednesday. No fully finished at the moment. Running the front wheel and rear brake off my Demo 8 so I can ride it! Wanting a matching set of wheels, different cranks, stem, bars. Probably Atomlab, or Spank!

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 12:52 Quote
kkcrfman wrote:
ahlmanj2011 wrote:
^^^ Whats the weight on that puppy.

And just a question in general, I have pimplite wheels on my m9, and people hate sooo hard I don't get it? The new pimplite hubs are really light, 6 pawl 60 point engagement. And pimplite rims are only 615g and they're the strongest rims on planet earth haha? I just don't why everyone hates on em they're awesome!

I liked them so much a bought a set for my Trek Ticket with pimplite dj hubs superlite front rim pimplite back rim.

Pimplite rims are sick, I run a set on my Demo and on my pimp 2 and they go hard!

So why do most people on pinkbike think they suck.... cuz they're really awesome I just dont get it?

Posted: Jun 5, 2011 at 11:36 Quote
How Do you like the Pimplites? everybody says bad stuff about them but im looking into getting them for my Giant STP for DJing and Street riding
ahlmanj2011 wrote:
kkcrfman wrote:
ahlmanj2011 wrote:
^^^ Whats the weight on that puppy.

And just a question in general, I have pimplite wheels on my m9, and people hate sooo hard I don't get it? The new pimplite hubs are really light, 6 pawl 60 point engagement. And pimplite rims are only 615g and they're the strongest rims on planet earth haha? I just don't why everyone hates on em they're awesome!

I liked them so much a bought a set for my Trek Ticket with pimplite dj hubs superlite front rim pimplite back rim.

Pimplite rims are sick, I run a set on my Demo and on my pimp 2 and they go hard!

So why do most people on pinkbike think they suck.... cuz they're really awesome I just dont get it?

Posted: Jun 5, 2011 at 14:14 Quote
Well the rims are bombproof and the hubs are great. Just be carefull make sure the hub cones are always tight everytime you put them back in your bike.

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 10:51 Quote
hey has anyone ordered custom atomlab wheels off of their webstore? if so how long did it take for you to get them?

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 11:58 Quote
pennel69 wrote:
hey has anyone ordered custom atomlab wheels off of their webstore? if so how long did it take for you to get them?

I ordered 2 sets, first arrived 2 weeks after i ordered second arrived 3 weeks after i ordered.

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
ahlmanj2011 wrote:
pennel69 wrote:

I ordered 2 sets, first arrived 2 weeks after i ordered second arrived 3 weeks after i ordered.

thanks man! my wheel should be here next week then!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020730
Mobile Version of Website