Automotive Regurgitation Thread.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive Regurgitation Thread.
Author Message
Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 3:11 Quote
jespinal wrote:
top-cat wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I never thought a car could get cancer, but here it is

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://cdn.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IMG_8784.jpg
That car cured my cancer.

But gave you aids
The yaris did.

Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 5:43 Quote
Nissan juke. Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/content/image/2/0/2010_nissan_juke_overseas_model_17-0716.jpg

Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 6:17 Quote
jespinal wrote:
top-cat wrote:
jespinal wrote:
I never thought a car could get cancer, but here it is

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://cdn.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IMG_8784.jpg
That car cured my cancer.

But gave you aids

But it was the best sex he ever had

Posted: Aug 9, 2013 at 8:13 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Nissan Puke. Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/content/image/2/0/2010_nissan_juke_overseas_model_17-0716.jpg

Posted: Aug 16, 2013 at 21:04 Quote
Let us not forget the Pontiac Aztek and all it's glory
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg

Posted: Aug 16, 2013 at 21:07 Quote
Sush wrote:
Let us not forget the Pontiac Aztek and all it's glory
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/2002-05_Pontiac_Aztek.jpg

SO THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I've been watching breaking bad and been wondering what that car is

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 0:50 Quote
That's the first time I've seen one without the entire bottom half being plastic.

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 7:58 Quote
The Aztec is seriously ugly but it's actually not that bad of a car/thing.

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 11:31 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Pontiac/pontiac-Aztek-manu-02_HR_04-1280.jpgat least is has some uses

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 14:20 Quote
It's called "bringing your own tent."

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 15:21 Quote
trozei wrote:
It's called "bringing your own tent."

If you own an Aztec and don't use the tent feature you are failing twice as hard.

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 15:39 Quote
trozei wrote:
It's called "bringing your own tent."
Tent?

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 20:03 Quote
trozei wrote:
It's called "bringing your own tent."
yeah, i mean, i can pitch a tent in under a minute.

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 20:04 Quote
willy94 wrote:
trozei wrote:
It's called "bringing your own tent."
yeah, i mean, i can pitch a tent in under a minute.
For little boys.

Posted: Aug 17, 2013 at 20:06 Quote
trozei wrote:
willy94 wrote:
trozei wrote:
It's called "bringing your own tent."
yeah, i mean, i can pitch a tent in under a minute.
For little boys.
youre like an aztek, you'd happily take a tent in the rear.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013002
Mobile Version of Website