What is a kick ass slopstyle bike that can handle lots of downhill?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What is a kick ass slopstyle bike that can handle lots of downhill?
Author Message
Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
Jamis parker 2 !!!!

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 13:34 Quote
A Kona stinky (maybe on a little wheel diet?)

2851948

2851948


Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 13:37 Quote
dleidelmeijer wrote:
A Kona stinky (maybe on a little wheel diet?)

2851948

2851948

tup Nice!

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
Transition Bottlerocket

Solid Flair (blade if your a big guy)

Intense Uzi

Foes RS7 (if your unbelievebly loaded)

Specialized Demo 7

I dont like konas, but Stinky may be suitable

The norco that boyko won crankworx on, six is it?

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:04 Quote
I'm really liking the new versus Valor frame.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://reviews.mtbr.com/files/2008/03/image015.jpg
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.msdhw.com/gallery/files/3/7/IMG_1917_resized.jpg
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33954957

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
bullitrider88 wrote:
Here's mine

2193262

2193262

thats your best bet intense ss with a totem upfront only thing id switch is rear shock out to a vivid but thats just cuz im in love with rockshox lol

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
hendu wrote:
bullitrider88 wrote:
Here's mine

2193262
2193262
thats your best bet intense ss with a totem upfront only thing id switch is rear shock out to a vivid but thats just cuz im in love with rockshox lol

lol or not the vivid feels uber smooth.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
marquis wrote:
hendu wrote:
bullitrider88 wrote:
Here's mine

2193262
2193262
thats your best bet intense ss with a totem upfront only thing id switch is rear shock out to a vivid but thats just cuz im in love with rockshox lol

lol or not the vivid feels uber smooth.
and thats a bad thing why...?

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
hendu wrote:
marquis wrote:
hendu wrote:

thats your best bet intense ss with a totem upfront only thing id switch is rear shock out to a vivid but thats just cuz im in love with rockshox lol

lol or not the vivid feels uber smooth.
and thats a bad thing why...?

its not a bad thing,but its also not a loling matter either the vivid owns the dhx and the roco wc,you have good taste.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
marquis wrote:
hendu wrote:
marquis wrote:


lol or not the vivid feels uber smooth.
and thats a bad thing why...?

its not a bad thing,but its also not a loling matter either the vivid owns the dhx and the roco wc,you have good taste.
lol i know im not just saying id choose it cuz i like rockshox i jsut happen to like them and they got a amazing shock so ye it fits

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
^^^ nice that rockshox are back on the game for sure.

also to the original op it should of been,a dh bike that can handle some slopestyle maybe.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
nah man cuz then people start looking at dual crown first and thats a bad thing for ss you wanna go a ss bike that can handel dh

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
an rocky ss easily handles anything you through at it

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
hendu wrote:
nah man cuz then people start looking at dual crown first and thats a bad thing for ss you wanna go a ss bike that can handel dh

ah true enough,sc is pretty damn good and wont ever go back to dual crown ever.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 14:19 Quote
marquis wrote:
hendu wrote:
nah man cuz then people start looking at dual crown first and thats a bad thing for ss you wanna go a ss bike that can handel dh

ah true enough,sc is pretty damn good and wont ever go back to dual crown ever.
me neither unless i go for a demo and a boxxer or something but i doubt it im not in to dh that much if i ever got a fully it would probally be a demo with a totem or a intense ss with a totem (both with a vivid of course) but i doubt id ever go fully not till im an old man and cant handel hard tail anymore


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022609
Mobile Version of Website