The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: Jul 5, 2017 at 11:20 Quote
He does put them online. I ordered a few last year but can't find which site. I remember it was in French haha

Posted: Jul 5, 2017 at 15:14 Quote
That's the right site. On the left hand side where it says "choisir votre album" click on the pull down menu and choose the date that you were riding.

carrot-cruncher wrote:
Need help lads : the photographer in chatel bike park with 'perrier photo' on his tabard. Anyone know where to view his pictures for today and yesterday?

I've narrowed it down to - https://www.jingoo.com/perrierphoto/

But obviously don't speak the lingo lol
Cheers!

Posted: Jul 7, 2017 at 3:27 Quote
Quick Shredit from our Morzine/Passportes Du Soleil trip a few weeks back. Was only there a few days and now ive got some serious Morzine Blues

Posted: Jul 8, 2017 at 9:41 Quote

Chill followcam down Tutti Fruti in Morzine, love this track, and the patrol loves Morzine!

Posted: Jul 8, 2017 at 10:32 Quote
I'm really looking forward to taking my new bike out to Morzine

Posted: Jul 10, 2017 at 2:53 Quote
Hi guys. what time do the main lifts (morzine bubble, chatel, lindarets, les gets) usually open?

Taking the mrs this year so i'll be riding in the mornings only so wanna be out at the lifts for the first chair up! lol

Posted: Jul 10, 2017 at 3:06 Quote
TwedL200 wrote:
Hi guys. what time do the main lifts (morzine bubble, chatel, lindarets, les gets) usually open?

Taking the mrs this year so i'll be riding in the mornings only so wanna be out at the lifts for the first chair up! lol

just got back from Chatel and the chatel/ Linderets lifts ran between 9am and 16:45... it seemed that Les Get and Morzine were running from 9 as well, but seemed to be running a little later on in the day.

Posted: Jul 10, 2017 at 3:54 Quote
desman75 wrote:
TwedL200 wrote:

just got back from Chatel and the chatel/ Linderets lifts ran between 9am and 16:45... it seemed that Les Get and Morzine were running from 9 as well, but seemed to be running a little later on in the day.

cheers pal!

Posted: Jul 10, 2017 at 10:22 Quote
Pleney lift is less busy than super morzine , can be there 30 mins first thing !

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 11:07 Quote
Has anyone hit the big Scott drop on the Face in chatel bike park? Been eyeing it up, but having not seen someone do it, I'm wary of getting the speed wrong!

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 16:02 Quote
Mea03pj wrote:
Has anyone hit the big Scott drop on the Face in chatel bike park? Been eyeing it up, but having not seen someone do it, I'm wary of getting the speed wrong!

I went over to look at it, and was pretty game, but then i saw it looked like you had to hit the jump after, which i was not so game for doing haah

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 9:13 Quote
Mea03pj wrote:
If you can ride the mont chery airline at les Gets then you'll be fine Wink

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 10:05 Quote

Morzine 2017 edit, loved it, missing laps of Pleney already!

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 14:43 Quote
If anyone is looking for a last minute holiday check out some of the sweet deals we have for the last few weeks availabe with MTB BEDS in Morzine for this summer and Finale Ligure for enduro heaven in September and October

www.mtbbeds.com

Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 23:32 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Mea03pj wrote:
If you can ride the mont chery airline at les Gets then you'll be fine Wink

Funny that you mention the airline as that was yesterday's achievement... Looks like I'm running out of excuses!

All the videos I've seen suggest you start on the mound behind it and put in 3 or 4 pedal strokes... Fingers crossed!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009906
Mobile Version of Website