The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 16:39 Quote
The crew I'll be travelling & riding with at the end of July are heading back to California after we ride Switzerland, but I plan on doing some solo traveling/riding in France. Planning on spending a few days riding around Morzine from the 6th to 8th of August. Is it easy to connect with other riders there to get the scene figured out or is it worth getting a guide? I would love to meet some folks to ride with and have some beers. Hit me up & lets ride... the first beers on me!

I like everything from steep and technical to fast & flowy, have raced my local Enduro scene at the expert level for a few years, but not comfortable hitting huge gaps.

Cheers, James

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 7:35 Quote
no need for a guide at all, just get the maps at the pass offices and aim for the black ones

lots of people there on the trails and the lifts, so just chat up with someone your speed and you'll be fine

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 8:04 Quote
What happened to the free days you could accumulate on the lift pass? Last year she said I had a free day on my pass after 2 previous visits but I had already paid and CBA to refund so I said I would use it next year(this year). However this year, so 3 years accumulated I was told all free days had expired on my pass so got nothing.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
Put little edit together from Supermorzines Hattock trail. What you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RFtPxndri/?igshid=15er48rwysqyq

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 9:55 Quote
Anyone fancy meeting up and riding some steep stuff on pleney tomorrow morning?

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 11:42 Quote
Joey-95 wrote:

just come back home but highly recomend that steep off piste after the tunnel on plenney black run, that shit rocks

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 10:44 Quote
Joey-95 wrote:
I'm home now but you should try 'Up Your Bum'. It's steep and fun.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
Up your bum is great, big fan of Pedro's track too

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 5:36 Quote
Milan-DH wrote:
Put little edit together from Supermorzines Hattock trail. What you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RFtPxndri/?igshid=15er48rwysqyq

Nice one M, saw it on Insta... real cool edit, conditions looked great too man..!

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 9:20 Quote
Cheers guys Not ridden up your bum yet looks steep but fun! So much good stuff on pleney! Which track do people refer to as yeah boy always hear it mentioned

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
msix wrote:
Nice one M, saw it on Insta... real cool edit, conditions looked great too man..!

Thank you! Conditions were great, but changed a bit this afternoon. Should be better again Mon/Tue
Are you coming for a trip here?

Posted: Jul 30, 2019 at 12:04 Quote
Milan-DH wrote:
msix wrote:

Thank you! Conditions were great, but changed a bit this afternoon. Should be better again Mon/Tue
Are you coming for a trip here?

Yeah most people i know were saying the weather has recently changed up.. but you know how fun it can be in the rain!
; )

Im missing out this year unfortunately, back on it next year though! May do another late Austria trip, we'll see.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
Apart from mtb beds, does anyone know of any other companies running day trips to Pila?

Thanks in advance.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 9:59 Quote

2019 Morzine Video, give it a watch and a like if you enjoy please Smile

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 9:56 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
2019 Morzine Video, give it a watch and a like if you enjoy please Smile

The riding is sick but you need to have a word with the people filming in portrait!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011816
Mobile Version of Website