The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Author Message
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 2:52 Quote
andydd wrote:
bat-fastard wrote:
andydd wrote:


That was quick ! Big queues today for some reason but still move fast.....I'm glad I've got nice balcony to sit n have beers as fun as bars are..the mask stuff n no sitting at bar makes them a bit pita

Was just 7 days biking this year, hopefully get 2 weeks next year again. Wrecked, if do 2 weeks need 3 rest days along the way as be 50 next year..

I'm 52 n here till Sep but I do take it easy..get up late n few hours riding.....

I've a gardening business so customers lawns would be 3 foot high by then. Enjoy..

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 0:40 Quote
Anyone know if the Mossette's lift is back open? Keen to do the Swiss National when I get over in a couple of weeks...

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 0:46 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
Anyone know if the Mossette's lift is back open? Keen to do the Swiss National when I get over in a couple of weeks...
champery is running sweet too. Lot of work gone into it making it lets say easier for us meer mortals. Also crossetts very good too.

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 1:28 Quote
bat-fastard wrote:
ChrisTunn wrote:
Anyone know if the Mossette's lift is back open? Keen to do the Swiss National when I get over in a couple of weeks...
champery is running sweet too. Lot of work gone into it making it lets say easier for us meer mortals. Also crossetts very good too.

Yeah I'm super keen to go over that way for a day at least, looks very good. Just hope the lift is open!

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 13:29 Quote
did anyone need a form passing through the tunnel?

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 13:56 Quote
jhowlett wrote:
did anyone need a form passing through the tunnel?
Yes I had to fill out a form when I returned on 18/07. The UK passport control checked it before I was allowed onto train.

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 14:35 Quote
Not going to France, was asked for UK one on way back.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 0:17 Quote
jhowlett wrote:
did anyone need a form passing through the tunnel?

We filled the return one in but were never asked for it.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 13:21 Quote
That sounds pretty standard for the UK’s useless effort to getagrip of this !

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 at 4:07 Quote
Pleney was running mint this year, and that new section sends!

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 at 4:52 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
Pleney was running mint this year, and that new section sends!

Rapid mate, love it! Was there a few weeks ago, my favourite trail in the whole region.

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 13:23 Quote
Anyone going there this month should bear in mind the Uk gov will probably add France to the quarantine list this week ! We’ve booked end of month so not looking good !

Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 14:45 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Anyone going there this month should bear in mind the Uk gov will probably add France to the quarantine list this week ! We’ve booked end of month so not looking good !

Boo hoo o

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 at 1:59 Quote
My theory is that you fly in and out of Switzerland Confused

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 at 4:44 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
My theory is that you fly in and out of Switzerland Confused
correct you can get away with that on your form. You stayed in morgins ????


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008774
Mobile Version of Website