The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 11:40 Quote
andydd wrote:
Twats...was worried about this...annoying that friends who already arrived avoid it....although its gonna be pretty hard for French to check

The French quarantine is just a tick box on a form with no details. Not enforced so there you go but this might change now..

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 11:42 Quote
Haven't seen it reported anywhere else.. just the MSN site above...looks like the Swiss rules change on 26th June....I might try n being forward my flight!...currently 2nd July

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 11:53 Quote
So I’ve booked a train crossing on the July 3rd which was amended for last July , they’re telling me I can’t amend again and no refund ! Is this correct ?

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 11:56 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
So I’ve booked a train crossing on the July 3rd which was amended for last July , they’re telling me I can’t amend again and no refund ! Is this correct ?

No idea...who's it with ?

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 12:02 Quote
Direct ferries, but if the gov are saying no holidays then we should get refunded !

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
Government ain't saying no holidays, just to quarantine from ambers, that's the catch. French will let you in but have to do their quarantine which at minute isn't a thing.
cancelations are a problem now, need to read t&c's but most are now no refund.
My vaccine cert wont be till 19th so that me fecked for tunnel so will cancel as paid the extra so I could if needed.
If Spain still lets us in I'm off that way otherwise I've also a refundable boat to Scotland to do 8 days on mainland just. Even the belfast to scotland boats are selling out now too, never seen that before.

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
If I got to quarantine in France for 10 or more days then I’ll miss the train home lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 13:53 Quote
Has anybody filled in the NHS details for you to be able to access your Covid passport. I stopped short when it asked me to record my face saying 4 numbers to verify my passport photo which I'd already given them. I'm trying to access my Covid passport not get into the Bank of England vault FFS.

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 13:59 Quote
Mate it’s a passport, you gotta have your face in it or it could be anyone !

Posted: Jun 24, 2021 at 14:12 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Mate it’s a passport, you gotta have your face in it or it could be anyone !

My face was on it, I'd already given them a photo of my passport. They sent me an email code, then a text code then wanted the video on top of that. Just wondering if any one else is being asked for so much security clearance just to prove you've had two jabs.

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 1:09 Quote
dglobulator wrote:
Has anybody filled in the NHS details for you to be able to access your Covid passport. I stopped short when it asked me to record my face saying 4 numbers to verify my passport photo which I'd already given them. I'm trying to access my Covid passport not get into the Bank of England vault FFS.

Yep..I did it all quite simple n now I can prove my double jab status.

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 1:11 Quote
Im all go for arriving next Friday...just in time for Les Gets DH WC..although dunno if ill be able to watch it in person or crammed into Rogers.........

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 1:28 Quote
andydd wrote:
dglobulator wrote:

Yep..I did it all quite simple n now I can prove my double jab status.

Were you asked to film your face repeating numbers they had sent you at all?

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 2:02 Quote
andydd wrote:
Im all go for arriving next Friday...just in time for Les Gets DH WC..although dunno if ill be able to watch it in person or crammed into Rogers.........
Pretty sure I read somewhere they'll be allowing people on the hill but that is a very vague memory and it could very much change by the time riders are bombing down the hill!

Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 3:35 Quote
Go to Madeira instead Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.374755
Mobile Version of Website