The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: May 9, 2022 at 4:49 Quote
Lift passes? seams they are only doing upto 8 days online this year, so for 2 weeks 13 days you have to buy 2 passes 8 and a 5 which is a lot more expensive than previous years. Anyone anymore info if the 13 days rate will be available at lift office as was only 198 last year but 2 passes will be 258...

Posted: May 9, 2022 at 7:46 Quote
bat-fastard wrote:
Lift passes? seams they are only doing upto 8 days online this year, so for 2 weeks 13 days you have to buy 2 passes 8 and a 5 which is a lot more expensive than previous years. Anyone anymore info if the 13 days rate will be available at lift office as was only 198 last year but 2 passes will be 258...

That's a bit annoying, I bought an 11day last year I think. Maybe making up for lost revenue last year?

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 13:24 Quote
Going out 1st July. Not flown in a long time. Usually drive.
Who have you booked transfers with?

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 0:14 Quote
bouncinggav wrote:

I used Skiidy Gonzales in August last year

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 5:37 Quote
bouncinggav wrote:
Skiidy also

Posted: May 26, 2022 at 14:10 Quote
Skiidy, powder cans or get away vans are all good. Depends on group size. It’s getting harder to find shared solo transfers at the moment. Skiidy are doing a shuttle that drops near the main supermarket but it doesn’t run late

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 2:46 Quote
We need for 5 of us. skiidy are £90 per person return.

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 10:30 Quote
bouncinggav wrote:
We need for 5 of us. skiidy are £90 per person return.
hire a car at airport ….cheaper

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 12:46 Quote
We got a price with alpy bus and was 65 each.
5 of us.
We have 5 big bike boxes so car wouldnt work.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 6:22 Quote
Do you guys know if you're allowed to ride morzine and les gets in a half face? Will source a FF in europe, just cant bring it on my flight because it's over the weight limit for me, just want to see if it's possible to ride without a FF if I can't find one LOL

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 6:36 Quote
averagerug wrote:
Do you guys know if you're allowed to ride morzine and les gets in a half face? Will source a FF in europe, just cant bring it on my flight because it's over the weight limit for me, just want to see if it's possible to ride without a FF if I can't find one LOL
Yes you can, done it past few years on the blues and reds. Would recommend FF on Blacks and techy Reds though.

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 1:01 Quote
With the speeds you get on some blues I’d not go half face mate . Always get the best helmet you can afford is my tip !

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 3:30 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
With the speeds you get on some blues I’d not go half face mate . Always get the best helmet you can afford is my tip !

Can't cram the one I have in my travel bag or bike bag, gonna have to figure something out in europe I guess, flying in from asia and I have a 25kg weight limit for my bike bag.

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 3:43 Quote
averagerug wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:

Can't cram the one I have in my travel bag or bike bag, gonna have to figure something out in europe I guess, flying in from asia and I have a 25kg weight limit for my bike bag.

Strap it onto your carry on bag, I've seen it done.

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 4:06 Quote
averagerug wrote:

Done 3 seasons in morzine. Rode with full and half lids, I’d personally go FF for the extra protection. Head is the one thing that you want to protect

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009630
Mobile Version of Website