How Being A Freestyle Mountain Biker Has Beniffited YOUR life?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
How Being A Freestyle Mountain Biker Has Beniffited YOUR life?
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 1:37 Quote
robdbank wrote:
dillonchamberlain wrote:
it has seriously helped me a lot, i had scoliosis so bad i needed surgery or else id develop heart and lung problems, and biking gave me something to look forward to while i was recovering. since having back surgery i've gotten a lot better, raced downhill once, and have focused mainly on street/urban and park riding. im so glad i can still ride after all this.
photo

photo

photo

photo

tup

big respect for u dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude! i just got back from my surgury, i had it in May, it sucks ass since you cant ride for ages after

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
erik74 wrote:
Well, I guess I'll need biking a lo this summer to keep me together. My mom and step-dad are divorcing (pretty much official this time). I guess I'll have to keep you updated, but estrogen and stress can be hard on a guy (mom & sister). I know I wont be home a lot.

Looks like I'll have to stick with biking, skiing, and art...except the art may turn into graffiti, since ive noticed a lot of my random sketches have graffiti like themes these days. guess ill have to be careful
Not to offer too much advice man, but do your best to get your sister out with you. It'd probably be good for you both.

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
Stay outta drugs, Give me a reason to work, something to look forward too. And its also helped me pick up a few girls here and there. : D

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
aircan wrote:
erik74 wrote:
Well, I guess I'll need biking a lo this summer to keep me together. My mom and step-dad are divorcing (pretty much official this time). I guess I'll have to keep you updated, but estrogen and stress can be hard on a guy (mom & sister). I know I wont be home a lot.

Looks like I'll have to stick with biking, skiing, and art...except the art may turn into graffiti, since ive noticed a lot of my random sketches have graffiti like themes these days. guess ill have to be careful
Not to offer too much advice man, but do your best to get your sister out with you. It'd probably be good for you both.
well when ever im out, ill be on my bike...were rarely out places together. the last time we went somewhere together was when she told me i had to go with her to the drug store to get make-up. shes older than me and can drive so ya....

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
erik74 wrote:
aircan wrote:
erik74 wrote:

well when ever im out, ill be on my bike...were rarely out places together. the last time we went somewhere together was when she told me i had to go with her to the drug store to get make-up. shes older than me and can drive so ya....
I'll tell you what, I'm in my mid 30's now, and my sister did the same s**t when we were young. Looking back, it wouldn't have taken much more effort on my part, and we might still have something in common today (not that we don't get along, but doing things together is different than just getting along). As I said though, not to preach.... Good luck with your s**t and don't get caught with the graffiti 'cause it actually improves (if you're not just putting up the F-word) your average wall.

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
aircan wrote:
erik74 wrote:
aircan wrote:
I'll tell you what, I'm in my mid 30's now, and my sister did the same s**t when we were young. Looking back, it wouldn't have taken much more effort on my part, and we might still have something in common today (not that we don't get along, but doing things together is different than just getting along). As I said though, not to preach.... Good luck with your s**t and don't get caught with the graffiti 'cause it actually improves (if you're not just putting up the F-word) your average wall.
well i try every once and a while, but she always has homework, yet 10 minutes later, her hours of homework are done and she can go out with friends... o well.

and ya, i dont plan to ever put up the f word if i actually graffiti something. im somewhat of an artist, and i try to include some meaning in my work.

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
robdbank wrote:
dillonchamberlain wrote:
it has seriously helped me a lot, i had scoliosis so bad i needed surgery or else id develop heart and lung problems, and biking gave me something to look forward to while i was recovering. since having back surgery i've gotten a lot better, raced downhill once, and have focused mainly on street/urban and park riding. im so glad i can still ride after all this.
photo

photo

photo

photo

tup

big respect for u dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude! i just got back from my surgury, i had it in May, it sucks ass since you cant ride for ages after
my friend just had this surgery last year, im glad biking has helped you thru ittup

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
mountain biking keeps me looking forward. It helps me get through harder times or more annoying times because in the back of my mind i know i will be on my bike soon enough. hah thats pretty much it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041385
Mobile Version of Website