Hamilton, Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Hamilton, Ontario
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
Wats better devinci remix 1 or specialized P bikes. Can the devinci remix do bar spins or not?

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
hey im from hamilton anyone know of a good place to get a frame powder coated?

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 13:52 Quote
derika wrote:
hey im from hamilton anyone know of a good place to get a frame powder coated?

boss coat on lansing drive

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
astrohog1991 wrote:
does anybody know if theres any good trails going down the old chedoke ski hill?

There are some OKish XC trails behind the Ski Hill to the west a bit.

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
yeah i was there acouple days ago and its not that great, i thought it would be better since the ski hill was there and usally there some really good downhill course at ski hills in the summer

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
im in the hammer too if you see this ride ....its me
street/dirt whatever...........
photo

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
I go to mac and me and my buddies are bored as hell cuz we cant find anything to ride here. Anyone know of any local trails? I ride a bottlerocket and my buddy rides a norco team dh and all we've found so far are xc trails.

Posted: Sep 26, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
Suggestion... get BMX or DJ bikes lol

There is no real DH here in Hamilton unless you build your own trails.

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
Hey everyone,
I just moved to Hamilton, and I've been doing a bit of cleaning up and shovel work on the Res DJ's, starting to build another little line as long as there is light in the evenings. Could anyone who knows anything PM me with directions to any other DJ's around town? I'm down near Mac, and the Res is a bit of drive and I'd like something I can ride to.

Any help would be great. I have a shovel and know how to use it for DJ's, you don't have to worry about me going and trashing your jumps.

Thanks, Kyle

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
Ah sick, PM me when ever you're going to be at the Res as I'm down to ride as long as I don't have class or work.

There used to be jumps down by Christ The King Church (just over the 403 on King St.) but they got plowed when they were re-building the soccer fields and what not.

I have not been back down there in several years now and do not know if the jumps have been rebuilt or not. It's a nice little spot with a downhill run in. The only problem with the spot is visibility. If you look hard enough you can see the jumps from both the highway and the church.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
Nice, the image on Google maps must be a few years old, because they are still on the image used by the looks of it. Probably head back up to the Res later in the week when the forecast for rain ends.

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
ya i started them back up but with no helpso i havent been back in a few months but if your interested in lending a hand just message me back your right it is a sweet spot and they where awsome befor so lets doit again.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
That be great man. It would be nice to build up those and the Res, hopefully get some riding in and then let them set up over the winter so they can be mint by next spring. I have pretty stock hours, but most evenings and wkends I'm good to go. Let's just get use this thread to post up when we can build.

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
im eazy im free arter 4 througt the week and always free on the weekends, well at least most of them and i live 5 mins away in westdale..let me know when your down

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
I came across some giant ass jumps in dundas last year not far from MAC i think it was warren park or something i think its near the rail trail and train station

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019176
Mobile Version of Website