Hamilton, Ontario

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Hamilton, Ontario
Posted: Jul 14, 2013 at 11:23 Quote
Any roadies in the Ancaster area looking for someone to ride with? My road bike will be built up sometime this week and I was hoping to find someone to ride with from time to time.

Posted: Oct 6, 2013 at 18:21 Quote
are there any jumps around stoney creek

Posted: Dec 6, 2013 at 10:51 Quote
Hey, I might be going to Mac next year and was curious how the scene is in Hamilton. I have a couple of friends who live there who used to DJ and they were always talking about the res. Is that still there? Is there any good DH/AM trails around?

I appreciate any info Salute

Posted: Apr 9, 2014 at 18:44 Quote
Anyone out on the trails yet ? Anywhere dry enough to ride ?

Posted: Apr 10, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
Anyone out on the trails yet ? Anywhere dry enough to ride ?
Nowhere - mud everywhere.

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 19:02 Quote
Hi all! My name is Pavel, and this summer i will spend in Hamilton, with my 951 Intense, and i'm looking for riders in this city) I will arrive in 30 of June) Could anybody show some DH trail for newcomer from Russia?)

Posted: Jun 18, 2014 at 7:19 Quote
Waterdown off of highway 5 is your best bet. Milton at Glen Eden. Having a car is beneficial

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 16:49 Quote
It Is mostly just trail riding around Hamilton. There is one short but good downhill trail in Waterdown though. - I travel up to Collingwood ( blue mtn) on the weekends.to ride downhill - its a 2.5 hr drive

Posted: Jul 16, 2015 at 12:46 Quote
Can anyone fix up the jumps beside Garth and Stone church? I'm 16 and have no idea how to make jumps or fix jumps. If anyone rides there and needs help and feels like teaching me and my friend how to fix the jumps I that would be great! Only problem is that I don't have the tools or knowledge to start off.

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 7:51 Quote
woozycinema wrote:
Can anyone fix up the jumps beside Garth and Stone church? I'm 16 and have no idea how to make jumps or fix jumps. If anyone rides there and needs help and feels like teaching me and my friend how to fix the jumps I that would be great! Only problem is that I don't have the tools or knowledge to start off.

go and talk to Jeremy from Pieriks cycle, he is the one who does most of the work there. His username is "myotherrideisyourmom" on here but I don't know how often he checks the PB. Be extra careful when going there as the grasses are super long and there's a massive tick problem.

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 10:36 Quote
jondurham wrote:
woozycinema wrote:

go and talk to Jeremy from Pieriks cycle, he is the one who does most of the work there. His username is "myotherrideisyourmom" on here but I don't know how often he checks the PB. Be extra careful when going there as the grasses are super long and there's a massive tick problem.

Alright thanks!

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 13:47 Quote
Just throwing this out there...

I live on the Central Mountain. Mainly into road, have a Giant Propel Advanced that Ive been raking up the km's on. I don't know anyone who rides here as I moved here a few years back. Always looking for people to either ride with, or get to know and share the same hobby.

I have also just bought a dual suspension mountain bike to tackle some mediocre trails, and the rail trails around the area. I basically don't know any spots to ride this bike so any tips is nice.

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 28, 2016 at 18:08 Quote
blackDC5 wrote:
Just throwing this out there...

I live on the Central Mountain. Mainly into road, have a Giant Propel Advanced that Ive been raking up the km's on. I don't know anyone who rides here as I moved here a few years back. Always looking for people to either ride with, or get to know and share the same hobby.

I have also just bought a dual suspension mountain bike to tackle some mediocre trails, and the rail trails around the area. I basically don't know any spots to ride this bike so any tips is nice.

Thanks!

I ride mostly trail around West Hamilton/Ancaster/Dundas. Dundas Valley and Christie Lake have a decent trail network, and Iroquois Heights C.A. has some trails to. I've heard some stuff about King's forest too.

Link to Dundas trail maphttp://www.trailforks.com/region/dundas-valley/

Posted: Feb 29, 2016 at 5:24 Quote
PoeticThreeD wrote:

I ride mostly trail around West Hamilton/Ancaster/Dundas. Dundas Valley and Christie Lake have a decent trail network, and Iroquois Heights C.A. has some trails to. I've heard some stuff about King's forest too.

Link to Dundas trail maphttp://www.trailforks.com/region/dundas-valley/

Thanks for the info!
I'd love to keep my trail riding local and explore all the nice scenery around here.
I mainly ride my road bike down in the niagara region, and would get tired of the commuting to trail ride there too haha.

Posted: Mar 14, 2016 at 15:14 Quote
What's up with the dirt jumps over by Garth and Stone Church?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019837
Mobile Version of Website