Issues with Pinkbike

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Issues with Pinkbike
Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
I dealt with the multiple buy/sell ads. They should be removed next time he logs on.

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 21:47 Quote
when i go into my dashboard i get a message from google that says the address is misspelled, and sometimes on forums, its been happening for a few days now and its starting to piss me off a bit

Posted: Feb 7, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
when i go into my dashboard i get a message from google that says the address is misspelled, and sometimes on forums, its been happening for a few days now and its starting to piss me off a bit

That was happening to me last week...

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2009 at 19:30 Quote
Dealing with foxrider08 would be nice. Little kid is trolling more than a bridge troll...

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 14:49 Quote
When I post an ad in the buy/sell I would like to be able to chose the display picture, or thumbnail, that is seen on the ad rather than it being chose at random

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
fender101punk wrote:
When I post an ad in the buy/sell I would like to be able to chose the display picture, or thumbnail, that is seen on the ad rather than it being chose at random
I believe it's the first picture you upload to the ad that is chosen as the thumbnail.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 14:51 Quote
fireman- wrote:
fender101punk wrote:
I believe it's the first picture you upload to the ad that is chosen as the thumbnail.

nope, that doesn't work for me

FL
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
Ok this is weird and is staring to grind my gears. PB keeps logging me out randomly. Could be 5 minutes, could be 50 minutes. I just look at the top of the screen and it says login, not TheDanish.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
Ok this is weird and is staring to grind my gears. PB keeps logging me out randomly. Could be 5 minutes, could be 50 minutes. I just look at the top of the screen and it says login, not TheDanish.

yeah I'm getting that too. really annoying.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
As am I. Just to third that.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 21:17 Quote
Same here. I notice it most when I go to check my PMs or make a post and it tells me to log in.

Edit: It happened not even 30 seconds after I made this post.

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:54 Quote
sorry if this has been anwsered. i couldnt find anything. anyways, i keep going to pages on pinkbike and a box opens wanting me to save a SWF file. Any ideas?

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
I tried finding out a problem I have with pictures in the forum, but I couldn't find anything. That is not my problem. I then tried to create a new thread for help, but it wouldn't let me check the title. I kept pressing the "check title" button, but it did nothing. That is one problem I found out about just before coming into this thread. My original problem is that I can't put any pictures into my fav's. I click the button and nothing happens. I am not sure if it is a problem with my computer, because I have had no other trouble with anything. So if someone could please help me, that would be great. Thanks

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
As am I. Just to third that.
That happened to me a lot for a while (like a month or so ago). It just stopped by itself, though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026480
Mobile Version of Website