Issues with Pinkbike

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Issues with Pinkbike
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
I hate how when you click clear all notices, the Pic/Buysell/Video/Comments notices still stay and you have to remove them manually.

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
OK so my tagline (Street-Steeze MOD) was deleted just now. Could someone tell me why?

I see other users with this tagline all over the forum, so is deleting them a new policy?

Mod
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
I didn't delete it but I have deleted them in the past because it is essentially the same thing as advertising for other sites which I believe is prohibited. Also, there has been issues in the past with the owners/admins from that site on PB so its probably best that you leave all the Street Steeze stuff on their site when you come on to PB...

2 cents

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 16:17 Quote
OK fair enough. I completely agree with that rule, that's kind of what inspired the tagline.

So the fact that I'm not actually a Street-Steeze mod has nothing to do with the deletion then?

Mod
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 16:26 Quote
Like I said, I have no idea who deleted it. They may have just seen Mod and deleted it not even knowing what Street Steeze is or, they might be aware that there were issues in the past with some high-ranking people from there on here. I simply don't know and I can't see who deleted it.

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
hey does anyone know when the video server is gonna be back up? it has been out for like 2 days, at least for me. and i wanted to watch some DH race recaps from the weekend.

actually scratch that it has only been out since last night, but still. that seems like a long time.

EDIT: nevermind. didnt read the thing in the video section. found my answer

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 0:33 Quote
crash23 wrote:
hey does anyone know when the video server is gonna be back up? it has been out for like 2 days, at least for me. and i wanted to watch some DH race recaps from the weekend.

actually scratch that it has only been out since last night, but still. that seems like a long time.

Where did you find the answer to your problem?

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 18:56 Quote
KoRn-1976 wrote:
crash23 wrote:

Where did you find the answer to your problem?

if you click on the video section, it says they are upgrading the system and it will be back on line on may 1

Posted: Apr 25, 2011 at 11:29 Quote
I don't feel like searching for the most recwnt thread but i am getting x's for all the pictures on both my ipod and iphone

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016109
Mobile Version of Website