As a bmxer whats the worst

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
As a bmxer whats the worst
Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
ron-burgundy wrote:
nose casing is better then face planting.
face planting is pretty much a result of nose casing though?
not always i gotten out of pretty bad nose cases with out face plating. face plants are pretty bad when you try to clear an object but you case it with the back wheel and it gives you lots of forward momentum like those clips you see on the web of people bunny hoping chains.

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
juan0724 wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
ron-burgundy wrote:
nose casing is better then face planting.
face planting is pretty much a result of nose casing though?
not always i gotten out of pretty bad nose cases with out face plating. face plants are pretty bad when you try to clear an object but you case it with the back wheel and it gives you lots of forward momentum like those clips you see on the web of people bunny hoping chains.

Ive done that going super fast at something when I just started. Then all of a sudden im on the ground bouncing up and down rolling in the feild and my bike just hardly flys over my head by about an inch or so ALMOST decapitating me, and then it stops doing flips 'n shit. The damage...bent the bars and got some roadrash.

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
sinkoman wrote:
Exploded wrist syndrome...

Sucks to have a broken-feeling arm for a week or two. Sucks even more to find out that you just wasted your entire morning going to the doc only to find out that it's not broken, just severely f*cked and there's nothing you can do about it.

word...

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
chavs trying to sell you dustcaps

chav: oi mate u wanna buy sum dusties
Me:no
chav:na mate dey tha best only free quid

and it goes on....Really Mad

falling off when freezing cold.. it hurts alot worseCry

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 11:46 Quote
leno- wrote:
chavs trying to sell you dustcaps

chav: oi mate u wanna buy sum dusties
Me:no
chav:na mate dey tha best only free quid

and it goes on....Really Mad

falling off when freezing cold.. it hurts alot worseCry

true. hurts lot moore when you're cold.

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
pinch flats bane of my life man lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
the worst thing is die'ing...i just hate it when i die,like...its just so shitty

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
or when you spend ages building jumps n a bunch of kids find them and destroy all the lips

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
bmalex wrote:
or when you spend ages building jumps n a bunch of kids find them and destroy all the lips
thats the worst,or when they destroy the whole spot and its a good spot,but is useless to build in now

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
heyhey wrote:
bmalex wrote:
thats the worst,or when they destroy the whole spot and its a good spot,but is useless to build in now
its soul destroying lol we had our jumps destroyed and our wee hut burnt down Frown

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
bmalex wrote:
heyhey wrote:
bmalex wrote:
its soul destroying lol we had our jumps destroyed and our wee hut burnt down Frown
that sucks

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 15:33 Quote
gutch sweat too thats been anoying me latly

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 15:38 Quote
My back aching after a long ride. Thats the only thing I dont like about bmx. Long distance just means more shred time, duh! I dont hate anything about bmx. Mountain Bikers talking trash about how we ride smaller tires doesnt really get to me, I just laugh with them because they dont know what they are missing out on.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 15:40 Quote
lol they mtb's are always winging about somthing lol

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
when your back rim gets a little bent and wobles when u ride

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.219429
Mobile Version of Website