Abbotsford slopestyle track build log

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Abbotsford slopestyle track build log
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 23:05 Quote
oh ok i might be up there too haha if you see a big kid on a all black bike rollin on 24s that'd be me...oh and if im with a kid riding a spesh hardcock

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 23:05 Quote
alright well im always the one on the step up trying to t whip it so....

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 23:10 Quote
according to nick hossman the step up is "jewed over" thats what he told me yesterday when i went up there and i had just rode it a few hours before and it was fine so idk....i was like ok?? and left haha

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
na i was their today we had like 25 pple their building and seshing. we rebuilt the lip

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 23:14 Quote
oh ok... good good

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:24 Quote
I am ashamed to look at that trail....

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:26 Quote
steezemaster wrote:
I am ashamed to look at that trail....
im ashamed to look at your poor wood working skills.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
Your funny. Your woodwork consists of scrap lumber and pallets. It will deteriorate, and you will have to do it all over again. So, what did you find wrong with my woodwork? All that I have been getting are compliments.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
dude my neighabor kids built the wood jump, and i stain my planks for my drops, i use 8 inch nails to hold everything together.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:48 Quote
anyone that has anything bad to say about this guys building should be shot dead. Props to whomever is building this, it looks like its going to turn out awsome, it looks like alot of hard work has gone intoit.and who cares if he has to build it agian?! that how you learn from your mistakes. all you people that pic arguments and tell people their doing shit wrong are doing it over the internet for one, and that speaks for itself.get a life and if your not going to give the guy direction respectfully, dont do it at all.

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
thanks bud^^^^^

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:51 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
thanks bud^^^^^
no problem, i wish i had the patience to build like that haha, i get distracted halfway through the kicker let alone a landing Razz

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
Plywood looks like shit in the woods, and I highly doubt you are using 8 inch spikes. They would go right through the other side of the stringer and split the wood unless pilot holes had been drilled.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023362
Mobile Version of Website