Abbotsford slopestyle track build log

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Abbotsford slopestyle track build log
O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:54 Quote
k for the frame of the drop i used 8 inches to hold it together, and used 6 inch to hold the planks on just go away from this forum, stop downing people who are actually trying to better the mountain biking community.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:57 Quote
Building trails right is the way to go. I have problem with the sub structure, it looks solid, or the dirtwork, its real nice. But plywood? common, thats going to get someone hurt and give mountain bikers a bad name. Thats the way it works. You expect a high traffic trail, build a high traffic trail. Not one that will crumble when some chuncky kid decides to ride it. Is it on your land?

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 18:58 Quote
wel im goona replace it sooner or later ive only been working on this thing like 5 days total in time so what da ya expect.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
elmyasso wrote:
rockymntrider wrote:
elmyasso wrote:
it might get torn down
why,are you going to tear it down?

no your stupid
ya he is a lil hes actualy a really nice guy in person but for some reason if u know him only from pinkbike he comes across as a cocky a*shole

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 21:01 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
na i was their today we had like 25 pple their building and seshing. we rebuilt the lip
ya i was thier today and they rebuilt that shit AGAIN its so smooth now....and is this trail almost done cuase id like to ride it if u ever need any help building im pretty much never building so i could coe out and help you

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
dude my neighabor kids built the wood jump, and i stain my planks for my drops, i use 8 inch nails to hold everything together.
dude... just spend the extra money to get 9" nails... then you can brag about it.
XD

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
XxbrennanxX wrote:
dude my neighabor kids built the wood jump, and i stain my planks for my drops, i use 8 inch nails to hold everything together.
dude... just spend the extra money to get 9" nails... then you can brag about it.
XD
8 inch isnt even necesary me and my friend build drop with like 4 inch and their sturday as hell

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
nah that was a music joke
NIN... you know? the band? get it? =P

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
ya i dont listen to them much so it didnt conect

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
dellow wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
haha neither do I =)

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 16:36 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
dellow wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
haha neither do I =)
then that just makes me feel stupid...u can make the jk even with out listening and i cant connect Razz

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
grave digging, yes i know.

How did it come along?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029194
Mobile Version of Website