Suspension SETUP, a 'how to' guide...

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Suspension SETUP, a 'how to' guide...
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 18:19 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
shadow-flier wrote:
Just taken delivery of a new bike with Fox 36 Performance fork, and when I opened up the top cap to remove the pre-installed air token, there was oil in the chamber (and lightly covering the token). Is this normal/ok, or should there be no oil in that part of the fork?

I believe it's normal, if you look at the service manual they call for oil up top can't rember what weight though

https://www.ridefox.com/fox17/help.php?m=bike&id=987

Says 3cc of fox gold 20wt in the air chamber

Excellent. Many thanks (makes mental note to read the whole manual next time Confused )

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 19:09 Quote
shadow-flier wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

I believe it's normal, if you look at the service manual they call for oil up top can't rember what weight though

https://www.ridefox.com/fox17/help.php?m=bike&id=987

Says 3cc of fox gold 20wt in the air chamber

Excellent. Many thanks (makes mental note to read the whole manual next time Confused )

Not worries man.

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
Hi
Do you know the meaning of this rock shox custom tune [ML1 HVI DB]

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 7:20 Quote
Hi guys, I understand how the HSC and LSC work but when I close or open the HSC I can feel the fork stiffen up ( just compressing with hands/body ), I’m finding it hard to notice an difference with the LSC when closing and opening.
Is it posible the cartridge needs a bleed ? What possible issues could cause the LSC not to work??

Any sus nerds around here ? ????

Fork - 2016 fo 36 rc2

Thanks !

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
You shouldn’t notice it bouncing on the fork. It’s more of a supportive type compression that should blow off when an impact happens. Try leaning on the front end slowly and see if you notice a difference

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 12:27 Quote
Good day y'all,
probably this question was asked many times, but I can not find a solution so here it goes:
Will a rockshox rct coil which is for a Transition Patrol fit my Yt Capra if 230x60 measurements are identical? What does it mean [shockname] for [certain bike name]? Is it a tuning? Can I use my existing rockshox super deluxe r mounting hardware for the swap?
Cheers guyys

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008781
Mobile Version of Website