Adrian, you know me. Im going AFH Wink

Posted: Aug 1, 2012 at 17:04 Quote
Should probably post mine again seeming though it has new shinier wheels
photo

photo

photo

Stance ftw

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 at 18:03 Quote
Was hoping to finally get my car on coilovers this summer...no such luck. Looks like next summer if it all works out.

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 8:20 Quote
So it looks like the MK2 is coming off the road and becoming a project, looking at getting a MK5 Pirate

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 10:03 Quote
Brookie353 wrote:
So it looks like the MK2 is coming off the road and becoming a project, looking at getting a MK5 Pirate
Mk5 R32...? Razz

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 10:21 Quote
Haha No, I could never afford something like that. Big Grin

Looking at a 1.9 tdi.

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 11:53 Quote
Haha, there's always dreaming Razz and that'd be solid. Once I graduate I'm going to be looking at tdi's. Can't beat them for a daily driver with the kind of mpg's they get. Just depends on where in the country I end up as to what I'll be driving.

Posted: Aug 5, 2012 at 14:07 Quote
2 of my friends have them. One has his mapped to 155bhp, the other gets 70mpg.

Both are comfy as f***

Posted: Aug 13, 2012 at 12:40 Quote
Guys I was wondering what this button does on my gti's audio deck. It's the "Mix" button with the dolby digital letters in the bottom right corner of the deck. Anybody know what it does?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj27/dubbielk/n305300186_303346_59.jpg

Posted: Aug 13, 2012 at 14:35 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
photo

photo

photo

Stance ftw

i did see it on here then..

Posted: Aug 13, 2012 at 19:28 Quote
Got my GTI out of storage again! Started her up after reconnecting the battery. Radio went into safe mode and I couldn't find my radio code. Started her up intending to drop by the dealership and the radio turned on. I love that my car fixes itself.

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 2:21 Quote
So I'm not getting a MK5 any more, I'm getting a Seat Ibiza, which is essentially a rebadged VW Polo.

1.4tdi. Gonna have bare mpgz! haha.

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 8:46 Quote
caravanking wrote:
bikerboywill wrote:
photo

photo

photo

Stance ftw

i did see it on here then..

Totally forgot i put it on here :/

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 9:15 Quote
Brookie353 wrote:
So I'm not getting a MK5 any more, I'm getting a Seat Ibiza, which is essentially a rebadged VW Polo.

1.4tdi. Gonna have bare mpgz! haha.
Meanwhile in America. "zomg 30 mpg'sssssssss!1!1!11!1!!1 only have to fill up every other day!"

People are retarded. The ones who complain I say "buy a VW. Solid cars, great performance, reliability, safety, stylish." they're response, "VW are ugly man. It's a VW. And they cost soooo much to fix. And they take diesel. It's more expensive"

Sorry to go off on a tangent Razz solid daily driver man. And you're staying in the VAG family So it's all good

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 10:59 Quote
My friend has a Lupo with the same engine he stuggles to get LESS than 50mpg :')

Oh man, Im glad you uderstand. I keep telling people in the 'post your cars' thread and all I keep getting is shit because its a 'econnoshitbox'

All i hear is 'V8 V8 V8!' I'm like ok they sound cool, but yeah, not good for Europe.

I know can't wait to have a car that is comfy and will just work all the time lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013523
Mobile Version of Website