Hi,
what's your suggestion between this bikes for the use of the title?:

- Santacruz Blur 4x
- Morewood Mbuzi or anyother 5"-6" singlepivot bike
- Transition Bottlerocket
- Transition Double
- Commencal Meta 4x

Thank you so much Wink

They are all great bikes I depends on your budget and if you are going to build up or buy complete............

FRM

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
This is the real story: I've got a 6" well used singlepivot bike that I've finished to assemble few dasy ago (see picture). I don't like it in white color (I know I don't ride the color but the bike, anyway I want my bike to look as I want, that means cool and sweet). I got the chance to buy two frames: a brand new Bottlerocket in raw and a very well used Blur 4x in orange; I could disassemble my frame, sell it and assemble the new one (almost every component has the sime size for all those frames). The other options are: keep my bike as it is or disassemble it and repaint it in kelly or irish green or orange.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not what we call a "poser" but I want my own bike.

Thank you Wink

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
if you buy a new bike just for color thats the "for front of the movment" in the pinkbike "post your cool bike" catagory

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
Before the beginning of this season, I saw almost no bikes painted bright orange. Then as soon as I paint both my bikes orange, all of a sudden it's the new cool color. I'd say go for green or maybe even a blue.

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
id go for the bottlerocket they are such good bikes

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
ya, get the bottlerocket or the morewood

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 10:59 Quote
have you looked at the new mongoose range?? youll all probably think ohh hes only sain theur gd cos he has one lol but its a good suspensio design

if u want more travel then this
http://www.mongoose.com/usa/eng/mtn/Products/Mountain-Pavement/Dual-Suspension/Details/2764-M9PIN-PinnR-Apprentice

this looks more 4x maybe
http://www.mongoose.com/usa/eng/mtn/Products/Mountain-Pavement/Dual-Suspension/Details/2763-M9NUG-Nugget

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
The new Mongoose have only had good reviews, so I wouldn't doubt anyone would be satisfied with one, especially the price.
Is there anything even wrong with the bike you have now? Is it just the color that leaves you unsatisfied? If you are looking for a new bike, then by all means, but it wouldn't make sense to buy a new bike if you just wanted a different color. Also, if you are wanting a new bike that is fun and near indestructable, then the BottleRocket is a good choice, but many of them are built up on the heavy side.

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
nlitworld wrote:
The new Mongoose have only had good reviews, so I wouldn't doubt anyone would be satisfied with one, especially the price.
Is there anything even wrong with the bike you have now? Is it just the color that leaves you unsatisfied? If you are looking for a new bike, then by all means, but it wouldn't make sense to buy a new bike if you just wanted a different color. Also, if you are wanting a new bike that is fun and near indestructable, then the BottleRocket is a good choice, but many of them are built up on the heavy side.
yeh seems as if they are, their is nothing wrong with mine now, no, Ive had for nearly 2 years and i just fansy a change, om not goin for a mongoose again though, I fance a hardtail now,

but for you mate i would look in to mongoos, they area good company with a bad reputation, that seems as if they have come out of now, every one seems to say that they are getting better every year so if i woas you id go for one mate,

jusr read my other post, sorry for the spelling mistakes

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
mongoose-rider wrote:
nlitworld wrote:
yeh seems as if they are, their is nothing wrong with mine now, no, Ive had for nearly 2 years and i just fansy a change, om not goin for a mongoose again though, I fance a hardtail now

I was actually asking the other guy if there was a reason he wanted a new bike.

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
ohh sorry haha, it just my bikes a sh*t colour as well haha, and im looking for a new bike:P

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
another one to consider

Banshee Rampant (4" travel virtual pivot for 4X, slopestyle, dirt jump and freeride

here's mine Wink

photo

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:
another one to consider

Banshee Rampant (4" travel virtual pivot for 4X, slopestyle, dirt jump and freeride

here's mine Wink

photo

four inches in cutting it mabe 5-6 inches

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 22:58 Quote
SX trail with 160 mm fork

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013621
Mobile Version of Website