Spots in the South East - Surrey/Hampshire etc

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Spots in the South East - Surrey/Hampshire etc
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 at 6:02 Quote
My two regular riding places that were just down the road from me have been knocked down and wrecked by motorbikers, so the time has come to go further afield for spots to ride. I dont really know the good places to be heading...

Is there any places that anyone knows about around the Surrey or Hampshire area?

Many thanks,
James.

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 3:51 Quote
Actually, I have seen a place called Holmbury St Mary.. Anyone know of this?

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 9:52 Quote
What kind of riding you into? Holmbury is fairly local to me.

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:03 Quote
where about are you from mate? i'm from guildford and we go on trips to wales and the midlands fairly often. Otherwise there is always esher shore and peaslake which should be quite close to you.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 4:01 Quote
Whats the riding like in peaslake?What kinda stuff?Im from Ripley near guildford, so fairly close too!Smile

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
Im from portsmouth, i know rogate is alright but ive never been up there as i have no-one to ride with Frown

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
jimmymtbking wrote:
MILFORD DJ'S Pimp

I went yesterday, and they arent exactly in a merry state Frown

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
Anyone fancy taking me on a rogate ride some time? Which trainstation would I have to go to? I hear its pretty sick.

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
theres a place in dorset called uk bike park
£5 entry
www.ukbikepark.com

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 4:33 Quote
If you wanna get to Rogate DH course you'll have to go to Liss train station.
Go up to the very top of hill brow (at the mini roundabout, go past tesco express, its a fat hill). And across the road, past the jolly drover pub and take the first left down a hill into the woods. Follow that road until you get to a cross roads in the woods. Then look to your right...

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 3:38 Quote
Are milford trails still running? or are they abandoned?

Posted: May 26, 2008 at 14:24 Quote
Hi guys i am from godalming and ride pitch hill/ peaslake theres some good stuff up there and i hear holmbury is a good ride to.. we just hack it around pitch and find stuff you can come across drops /rd gaps if youve got the balls/ steep decents.. last one i did had my rear disc smoking It was harse..

jac

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
buckland rings in lymington hampshire

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
hey, i think milford is still good coz they are not going to demolish it anymore!!
hey split pea do you remember me?? i was gonna buy your dmr transition a few months ago the 1 with camo rims etc. how did that go???????
I finally bouight a transition its sweeet!
but yeh, rogate is awesome i go fairly often,
I have been to uk bike park once its legendARY AND very challenging dh and the 4x is alrite its easy but if you can do it reely well its insane!!!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013543
Mobile Version of Website