FORK:GOLD LABLE VS. ATOMLAB (and now fox 36)

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
FORK:GOLD LABLE VS. ATOMLAB (and now fox 36)
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 15:16 Quote
why not get a rigid?

cheaper, lighter and will last longer than any suspension fork

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 15:25 Quote
because sometimes I ride AM and I jump to flat and I want fork..

I think tomorrow I'll buy a gold label..

10X for all, and jewishdream , DIE!

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 15:54 Quote
sab- wrote:
mrstp wrote:
theoutpost wrote:
noooooooooooo! not manitou! i have never seen a manitou that doesn't break, they are all cr*p and made with plastic internals. TBH the atomlab doesnt look that clever either, come on, elastomers?! Stick with proven Marzocchi DJ's and RS Argle's etc.

wow your an idiot. most of my friends have shermans( that's about 9019) and i own seven. all of which work perfectly

how many have you seen; 2?? a shit stance and a 5 year old sherman beat to Shit??

and all the internals i have seen have metal and rubber so i dont know what ur talking about( Gold label, travis and sherman jumper/flick)

the atomlab looks pretty nice. cheep simple and cool. try it out and let us know how it is. other wise a Goldabel or an argyle.

Try opening your eyes.
Mine hasn't broken, a year with no problems.
Proven Argyle? I take it you were also one of the people that recommended it before its release. You probably also think 911 was a government conspiracy.

I own a shop, i see a pair of manitous come though the door at least once a week that have to be severely serviced, most people end up flogging them or binning them, most are the stances and other cheaper ones, but shermans and travis are almost as bad, maybe its the british climate but i have never had to deal with any warrenty department as much as i do with matitou.

Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 16:17 Quote
lets not start a flame war around jews please

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 at 21:52 Quote
enough about the jew thing and back to the real topic. I think that i might put the atomlab fork on my kona shonky when i get it, not jsut because the colours will match, but that its a rigid fork, but on the other hand its not its in the middle which is perfect for street. But i would like to see how strong they are and how good they work?

photo

the shonky

photo

the atomlab fork

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 1:18 Quote
soon I'll go to buy a gold label and crank Primo Hollowbite and sprocket Drive 30T and BB eru..
Smile Smile
I hopeful it's the correctly chooseSmile

Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 10:37 Quote
my gold label-
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1577312/
my crank and chin-
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1577311/
my bar-
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1577308/

and my bike!!-
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1577306/

it's so good!!

10X for all!!!(no 10X for the fu*ck nazi)

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 14:02 Quote
Cove4Life wrote:
atomlab is rubbish don't buy it. gold label, dude
how do u know it sucks when its not even on the market yet

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 15:03 Quote
You have yourself a very very nice bike!

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 15:14 Quote
My friend breaks a gold label literally every month, and he's the smoothest rider on earth, i'm buying an atomlab soon

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 20:25 Quote
bikerocker wrote:
My friend breaks a gold label literally every month, and he's the smoothest rider on earth, i'm buying an atomlab soon
same

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 15:55 Quote
codak wrote:
enough about the jew thing and back to the real topic. I think that i might put the atomlab fork on my kona shonky when i get it, not jsut because the colours will match, but that its a rigid fork, but on the other hand its not its in the middle which is perfect for street. But i would like to see how strong they are and how good they work?

photo

the shonky

photo

the atomlab fork
Mines for sale!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024186
Mobile Version of Website