Official Specialized P. Cro- Mo (any P.1 or P.2 Cro Mo)

PB Forum :: Specialized
Official Specialized P. Cro- Mo (any P.1 or P.2 Cro Mo)
Posted: Aug 4, 2012 at 12:43 Quote
oldskoolrider wrote:
So are the hoops shit or just the hubs?
I would say the rims are buttery too. I am 90 kgs and I feel them as soft in burms.
Dont know what breaks next crank or rim.
Hubs feel ok.

Posted: Aug 4, 2012 at 16:30 Quote
heres mine as it sits all dusty in my garage

halo tornados
azonic stem eastern bars
shit forks lol
cracked crank arm
odd pedals
but its slowly there lol fitted new front tyre, grips and spocket now gotta wait for winstanleys to send my other bits that i ordered a week ago!
photo

Posted: Aug 6, 2012 at 10:33 Quote
Holmeren wrote:
oldskoolrider wrote:
I would say the rims are buttery too. I am 90 kgs and I feel them as soft in burms.
Hubs feel ok.
damn i figured that. thx any good prebuilt wheel sets to just buy and put on? looking to get new wheels next week.want to be able to order and put on.thx

Posted: Aug 6, 2012 at 11:09 Quote
oldskoolrider wrote:
Holmeren wrote:
oldskoolrider wrote:
Hubs feel ok.
damn i figured that. thx any good prebuilt wheel sets to just buy and put on? looking to get new wheels next week.want to be able to order and put on.thx
azonic outlaws, and an azonic momentum axle (goes from 12mm bolt up to 10mm)

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 7:41 Quote
Thx nobble, I will take that into consideration. How bad is the dj3 fork? Suspension forks are mad dough. Is rigid the way?

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 7:44 Quote
oldskoolrider wrote:
Thx nobble, I will take that into consideration. How bad is the dj3 fork? Suspension forks are mad dough. Is rigid the way?
rigid is no good with the older p frames , sus is way to go , also look at pimplite wheelset , mad unreal

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 at 5:41 Quote
Nashmeyer wrote:
oldskoolrider wrote:
rigid is no good with the older p frames , sus is way to go , also look at pimplite wheelset , mad unreal
i have a steel 2010 p1. love it but here too much negative about the wheels and fork.thx nash

Posted: Oct 13, 2012 at 2:44 Quote
hi there
any one know where can I get the cone bolt that close the hub ??
mine has lots of cracks in it ... and I don't find replacment for this

p1 2010

and what is the hub company name ... in spes' web it is write "specialized hub..."

thank , and sorry for poor english

Posted: Nov 28, 2012 at 18:31 Quote
My new street fightre

I just built my bike not too long ago for some street fighting. It is a trials inspired bike. I wanted to do trials riding yet I did not want to have another bike to do so. So with this one I can do dirt jumping, hit up the pump track, and trial ride some rocks and such. One good thing is that is is still only 26lbs.

Posted: Nov 28, 2012 at 18:37 Quote
redtazz wrote:
My new street fightre

I just built my bike not too long ago for some street fighting. It is a trials inspired bike. I wanted to do trials riding yet I did not want to have another bike to do so. So with this one I can do dirt jumping, hit up the pump track, and trial ride some rocks and such. One good thing is that is is still only 26lbs.

You must feel like a gorilla when you sit and ride that. It isn't a criticism, just an observation.

It is an interesting build. As a hybrid, how does it actually ride?

Posted: Nov 28, 2012 at 18:51 Quote
It rides like a dream. It is set up to do it all. I can get up on the back tire easily like a traditional trial bike, with the bar and stem keeping the bike long. Yet it still is stable with any other type of riding like jumping and pump tracks. The rigid fork is something I still have to get use to. You have to use your body more and cannot cheat like with suspension to pre-load a jump. Other then that it is a dream bike.

And when I get the 2013 P3 frame in February I can run the bike lighter and with a bash guard.

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 at 19:50 Quote
redtazz wrote:
It rides like a dream. It is set up to do it all. I can get up on the back tire easily like a traditional trial bike, with the bar and stem keeping the bike long. Yet it still is stable with any other type of riding like jumping and pump tracks. The rigid fork is something I still have to get use to. You have to use your body more and cannot cheat like with suspension to pre-load a jump. Other then that it is a dream bike.

And when I get the 2013 P3 frame in February I can run the bike lighter and with a bash guard.

I've contemplated doing something simpler but keeping the suspension fork. Really, it would only be a neck swap.

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 at 19:51 Quote
redtazz wrote:

don run a rigid on the p3

Posted: Nov 30, 2012 at 16:30 Quote
Nashmeyer wrote:
redtazz wrote:

don run a rigid on the p3

This x 100000000

Posted: Jan 24, 2013 at 15:25 Quote
does anyone have any advice on chain tugs? i have an 07 (i think) p1, the green one. same frame as the very first post. read a couple of reviews on some tugs on the crc, a common complaint being they didn't fit peoples p1 dropouts
any advice would be welcome

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015742
Mobile Version of Website