Former Urban DH Thread...

PB Forum :: Downhill
Former Urban DH Thread...
Posted: Jul 7, 2009 at 8:19 Quote
brentjj wrote:
Ridgeracer wrote:
This is the first ever time I have read this forum page, but if someone does have a petition that I am signing up. tell me what I have to do!

Pretty much nothing. Razz

We just have to get it all planned out good.

Coool Cool.

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 21:44 Quote
well this doesnt sound like its happening anymore..

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 22:45 Quote
skynyrd52 wrote:
well this doesnt sound like its happening anymore..
Yea I think you're right. It was a decent idea but I think it's just too much work for one person. I think I just ended up digging my self into a hole?Jail

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 23:12 Quote
I've been talking with the city officals and I have planned to get a dj park built in the spring and summer if next year all I really need now is some supporters they can be from all over so if your intrested in helping out go to my forum page and name and city will do

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 8:25 Quote
crankster wrote:
I've been talking with the city officals and I have planned to get a dj park built in the spring and summer if next year all I really need now is some supporters they can be from all over so if your intrested in helping out go to my forum page and name and city will do
jordan burlington.

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 17:33 Quote
not happening. i wish but stop pipe dreaming guys.

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
the dh race isnt happening but the dj park is in motion and all i need now are more supporters to take this to the meeting

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
ryanjaggard wrote:
not happening. i wish but stop pipe dreaming guys.
its going to happen

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
Lmfao @ thread title

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 at 21:42 Quote
i said on page 7 that this wouldn't happen. this one was easy.

Posted: Sep 4, 2009 at 1:28 Quote
saturnine wrote:
i said on page 7 that this wouldn't happen. this one was easy.

WOW !! So positive , way to go !!!

All I ever hear is how lame the bike scene is here , and how this should be done and that should be done...and when someone steps to the plate to try and provide for the rest of us , instead of hearing "yeah that sounds great I support you!" they hear nothing but "well , if you did this and that , then maybe I support you . But even then its questionable......" ''

Instead of dragging people down , and telling people that their ideas are going to fail..... why not offer your help....or even better , let that person know why you think their idea is going to fail and why in a private manner eg. PM him your concerns and the reason for your concern . The last thing you want to do is make yourself look like a TOTAL ASS , and say " I told you so ! " not only does it make you look like a TOTAL DICK WAD !! It makes it look like you dont even support the sport , that apparently you support (being a member of PINKBIKE and all )

Come on , get a grip , support your local scene !!!

Paul

Posted: Sep 4, 2009 at 5:13 Quote
i said i'd support it if it happened, i just don't think it's something that can be planned by a bunch of random people, or in this case, one person. i think a major sponsor needs to step up and make something happen.

Posted: Sep 4, 2009 at 7:33 Quote
Here in Portugal we have an Urban DH National championship anda national cup, and a lot of non cup events like that Razz . We're like pioneers in that, it's pretty cool cause we got like really ond citys built in hills with huge stone staircases. And the coolest ever UDH competition is the Lisbon Downtown, wich Peaty won 8 times outta 9 Beer

Posted: Oct 20, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
chris tackaberry
toronto ontario

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014229
Mobile Version of Website