photo crit thread

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
photo crit thread
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 4, 2019 at 16:34 Quote
[Quote="Brasher"]This used to be my Job (photography) but magazines all but died thanks to the internet and social media. I've moved industries. Was good to pick up the old Canon again and take some snaps of my new DH rig.

C&C welcome.

Brasher,

Those are some fantastic shots, nothing to criticize!

I am a part time professional photographer and don't generally use Photo Shop for anything besides practical adjustments and tweaks, so go easy on me, but C&C is welcome. I was recently bored and tried my hand at this composite with humorous intentions. You can see my more serious work here, www.gillenphoto.com

Shot during the Rocky Mountain Race Series final at Purgatory Mountain Bike Park in 2018. The rider narrowly escaped being eaten and celebrated with a bottle of tequila The ridiculous edit was just for fun when Jose had asked if I had gotten any shots of him during the race I wanted to send him this.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
After shooting dirtjump and 4x for some years, I want to try to take more pics in the forests.
What do you guys think?
Though I usually find myself not wanting to stop when blasting down a nice trail.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 17:02 Quote
Fireflies wrote:
After shooting dirtjump and 4x for some years, I want to try to take more pics in the forests.
What do you guys think?

Though I usually find myself not wanting to stop when blasting down a nice trail.

I really like the composition of the second one, great job!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025226
Mobile Version of Website