The Official Blue Mountain Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - East
The Official Blue Mountain Thread
O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 17:57 Quote
brandolikes2bike wrote:
you'll be fine, i rode on my 130mm fork last year and was pretty brutal but i maybe went like 5 times, have upgraded to a 160mm better quality fork and hoping that is better this year but you should be fine on a pike
yea i know the fork will be fine its just the brakes and frame. What bikes do they rent out?

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 19:21 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
brandolikes2bike wrote:
you'll be fine, i rode on my 130mm fork last year and was pretty brutal but i maybe went like 5 times, have upgraded to a 160mm better quality fork and hoping that is better this year but you should be fine on a pike
yea i know the fork will be fine its just the brakes and frame. What bikes do they rent out?

your frame and brakes will be fine there but you'd have more fun on a rental, they rent out flatlines

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 19:46 Quote
Only downside to renting is the cost for a day is I think now $85 someone correct me if I'm wrong, I use my own bike cause I can't afford to dish out that much each time I go to ride but hey I'm just a teen so it may be different for you haha

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 20:04 Quote
what year flatline, are they the pro or world cup? Yea it is kinda expensive so might only do that once, but i think it would be worth it for the hole day

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 20:32 Quote
motrvatd wrote:
what year flatline, are they the pro or world cup? Yea it is kinda expensive so might only do that once, but i think it would be worth it for the hole day
last years were 2009 I'm assuming they're using them again as they usually use the same bikes a couple years...not sure on the other one though

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 21:20 Quote
brandolikes2bike wrote:
motrvatd wrote:
last years were 2009 I'm assuming they're using them again as they usually use the same bikes a couple years...not sure on the other one though

they might have some new 2010's also...

Posted: Mar 20, 2010 at 22:06 Quote
that would be sweet to see the race or the world cup mixed in.
i think RM carried over there older style frame for 1 model though that it alot like there current rental bikes..maybe we will see 1 or 2 of them added?

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 5:56 Quote
Yea there are some sick deals on the used rentals. Sure they have been used a ton, but they have also been maintained by "professionals".

Well, more or less.

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 21:08 Quote
I will be rockin the 07 Demo 7 with new:

Boo Bars.
Saint M810 Brakes.
Holzfeller OCT cranks.
MEC grips.

photo

Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 9:18 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:

I saw blue mountain displayed a 2010 at the bike show. If they do run them, will they have the flatline world cups? thats worth the 85 buks to rent imo, but I have my own...

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 9:35 Quote
fesnak wrote:
nothingsshocking wrote:

I saw blue mountain displayed a 2010 at the bike show. If they do run them, will they have the flatline world cups? thats worth the 85 buks to rent imo, but I have my own...

The guys at the booth said it was for "display only".

Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
the park will use the same bikes as last year.. seems logical to me

Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 11:08 Quote
rowlands wrote:
konakid8 wrote:
yo when is opening weekend for the bicycles?

go to blue's website and find out!

try it yourself, its not on there.

Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 11:19 Quote
konakid8 wrote:
rowlands wrote:
konakid8 wrote:
yo when is opening weekend for the bicycles?

go to blue's website and find out!

try it yourself, its not on there.
http://bluemountain.ca/mtnbike.htmits at the bottom

Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 12:47 Quote
plus i just post the hours and the link on the previous page if you people would bother reading......really how do some of you even function

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.053413
Mobile Version of Website