The Canadien Eh!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Canadien Eh!
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:00 Quote
^^ in some cases thats true, until the thread gets outta hand. this one for example is still pretty entertaining to read. but some of the other ones get bad. but i totally agree with you!! Big Grin

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:04 Quote
bonzibryan wrote:
Border hoppers make it all the way to washington state, to the farms where they work in the fields. I want to hear a canuck's opinion, like a generalization about the people that live in either nunavut or the yukon. It just sounds rad to me that their could be that big of a area so sparsly populated
The border hoppers actually make it up all the way into BC.. they employ a bunch down in the Creston Valley for fruit picking season.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:08 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:
Border hoppers make it all the way to washington state, to the farms where they work in the fields. I want to hear a canuck's opinion, like a generalization about the people that live in either nunavut or the yukon. It just sounds rad to me that their could be that big of a area so sparsly populated
The border hoppers actually make it up all the way into BC.. they employ a bunch down in the Creston Valley for fruit picking season.

And to think it's the Chinese that worried me. The mexicans are invading..Army

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:10 Quote
blindsideripper wrote:
terriflow3-0 wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:

And to think it's the Chinese that worried me. The mexicans are invading..Army

hahaha.. Chinese are too.. I can't remember the stats, but a good portion of Canadians are not born in Canada.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:12 Quote
^ Welcome to North America, the largest stew pot in the world!! Madder

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
blindsideripper wrote:
^ Welcome to North America, the largest stew pot in the world!! Madder

yep... most of our failies have only been here for 3 or 4 generations.. Very few 'true North Americans in North America'... hahaha

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:16 Quote
well im from newfoundland and the generilizeation is i can out drink you all..

well boys i guess i better start training huh?

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:19 Quote
apple-tree wrote:
well im from newfoundland and the generilizeation is i can out drink you all..

well boys i guess i better start training huh?
hahah im from newfoundland too! but i moved to new brunswick...
by the way apple-tree, your display picture made me laugh haha

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:20 Quote
[Quote="apple-tree"]well im from newfoundland and the generilizeation is i can out drink you all..

At 14, I think you need a bit more practice mate. I hold a personal best of 17 pints of Guinness in 294 minutes at the Druid, downtown Edmonton. Cheers!! Beer

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:22 Quote
freerider1234 wrote:
YA that happened to me to once lol and i was in the states and watching the weather and the weatherman just like and were gonna be getting alot of cold air and snow from canada this week has if we made the cold air and snow lol it was pretty funny and i say eh alot lol mabye to much
Thats just cuz thats how the weather patterns work. Air passes through Canada and then comes to us. Thats why ou weathermen say that. But dont get me wrong, it does sound pretty dumb. lol

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:23 Quote
[Quote="blindsideripper"]
apple-tree wrote:
well im from newfoundland and the generilizeation is i can out drink you all..[/Quoten][/Quoten]

At 14, I think you need a bit more practice mate. I hold a personal best of 17 pints of Guinness in 294 minutes at the Druid, downtown Edmonton. Cheers!! Beer
yeah ahah but pretty soon i should keep up with you older guys aha, most i had was half a c pluss bottle with lambs and the other half c plus :\ aha

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:24 Quote
mtbfreak26 wrote:
freerider1234 wrote:
YA that happened to me to once lol and i was in the states and watching the weather and the weatherman just like and were gonna be getting alot of cold air and snow from canada this week has if we made the cold air and snow lol it was pretty funny and i say eh alot lol mabye to much
Thats just cuz thats how the weather patterns work. Air passes through Canada and then comes to us. Thats why ou weathermen say that. But dont get me wrong, it does sound pretty dumb. lol

The population of Canada should fart all at once.....

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
[Quote="apple-tree"]
blindsideripper wrote:
apple-tree wrote:
well im from newfoundland and the generilizeation is i can out drink you all..[/Quoten][/Quoten]

yeah ahah but pretty soon i should keep up with you older guys aha, most i had was half a c pluss bottle with lambs and the other half c plus :\ aha

I don't condone underage drinking..... but good job

Mod
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:25 Quote
[Quote="apple-tree"]
blindsideripper wrote:
apple-tree wrote:

you have me beat than. lol

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 12:27 Quote
TATER-NUTZZ wrote:
it's funny cause the president of america is mentally retarded.....EH??? lolPimp
then again i just don't like politicians Cool
Nah nah he's definitely retarded. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021093
Mobile Version of Website