The Canadien Eh!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Canadien Eh!
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 17:23 Quote
bonzibryan wrote:
.... It just sounds rad to me that their could be that big of a area so sparsly populated

Jeez... That is what Canada IS. A big area that is sparsely populated. Without southern ontario (Toronto-ish) and southern BC (Vancouver area) and interior of Alberta (Edmonton and Calgary) and Montreal, the population of canada would be sub 15 million. The USA has CITIES that have a bigger population.

Basically, any town you come across is a hick town. Its radical.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 17:44 Quote
super-duke wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:
.... It just sounds rad to me that their could be that big of a area so sparsly populated

Jeez... That is what Canada IS. A big area that is sparsely populated. Without southern ontario (Toronto-ish) and southern BC (Vancouver area) and interior of Alberta (Edmonton and Calgary) and Montreal, the population of canada would be sub 15 million. The USA has CITIES that have a bigger population.

No doubt, I could'nt imagine it any other way!! Big Grin So proud to be a 'nuck

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 17:50 Quote
blindsideripper wrote:

Canada..if your not from here..you'll never truly "get it". If you're from here.....you'll never really "get it".....Big Grin

But seriously, when I see how fukked the world is right now, never in my life have I been prouder to live in Canada.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:33 Quote
shondo wrote:
blindsideripper wrote:

Canada..if your not from here..you'll never truly "get it". If you're from here.....you'll never really "get it".....Big Grin

But seriously, when I see how fukked the world is right now, never in my life have I been prouder to live in Canada.
ehmen

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 20:52 Quote
pinantanbiker wrote:
ehmen

Eh men!!!

hah that was choice!

lmao

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 23:18 Quote
Man pinantanbiker is a dooofus..ehh ay shwrdddd

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 23:29 Quote
I say "eh" all the time. I used to work at a job where I would be talking to americans all day and they werent allowed to know I was in Canada (if the asked I had to tell them I lived in Minnesota) and I would always get caught with saying "eh" or whenever I'd say "about". Apparently theres just some Canadian accent with "about". I hear Americans say it and Canadians say it but I can't hear a difference.

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 7:59 Quote
kamloopsrider1 wrote:
Shut up Karl

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 19:31 Quote
pinantanbiker wrote:
kamloopsrider1 wrote:
Shut up Karl
ok

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:34 Quote
We're invading canada!!! http://www.expansionistparty.org/Canada.html or at leaste these nut jobs want to haha

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:38 Quote
Dude, actually if you hit up provinces like Ontario and over east, it becomes something you subconciously do.

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:39 Quote
bonzibryan wrote:
We're invading canada!!! http://www.expansionistparty.org/Canada.html or at leaste these nut jobs want to haha

That is retarded!

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:39 Quote
What? you mean we're invading their without knowing it? .....cool

Posted: Nov 12, 2007 at 16:50 Quote
dotca wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:

That is retarded!

That may be sobut i didnt come up with it. I just stubled across the website and thought it was funny

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 18:58 Quote
super-duke wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:

actully, its something like ontario and quebec together are like 16-18 million of the 36 million in canada. thats why if we want some laws passed, if ontario and quebec say no, chances are not everyone else is gunna say yes, therefor in a debate, you need ontario and quebec, basicly. i learned that in civics class lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022784
Mobile Version of Website