i run cross country, play lacrosse, ski and rock climb

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 4:37 Quote
i run x-country,athletics,b-ballPimp and kayaking

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 4:37 Quote
Watch TV, Road bike some times.

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 4:55 Quote
football sometimes play rugby and I take my dog for walks if that is a sport

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:03 Quote
I enjoy tennis, rugby, water-pollo, base-jumping from 300ft drops and occassional tennis. I also dabble in rowing, daily stints of butter-churning, spelunking, boar hunting, swedish-massage therapy, waffle-cones, troublshooting wireless network routers, harrasing cell-phone salesmen, basketball, hard-hitting journalism (only on Saturdays), sewing super-hero capes - all colors, hamburger, chasing old-women, modding golf-carts, spanking, kettle-corn, Pauley Shore, crashing AARP meetings and afternoon walks on the beach. Before any of this though I always start my day off with a few bouts of UBRAN SPRINTING.

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:10 Quote
LOVE hockey,i also play lacrosse, soccer (im not playing this yeasr for more time to rip)um school sports, i rec. bmx sometimes with my 20'' friend. yep lots and lots of others

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:11 Quote
i play baseball and i snowboard snowboarding is the best for the winter cuz if u fall it doesnt really hurt

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:12 Quote
motorcross, bmx, shooting, swimming.

i used to snowboard but it messed m knee up so i ditched that for rock climbing

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:14 Quote
lmfao at that video!
i'm trying that!

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:14 Quote
icedout215 wrote:
I enjoy tennis, rugby, water-pollo, base-jumping from 300ft drops and occassional tennis. I also dabble in rowing, daily stints of butter-churning, spelunking, boar hunting, swedish-massage therapy, waffle-cones, troublshooting wireless network routers, harrasing cell-phone salesmen, basketball, hard-hitting journalism (only on Saturdays), sewing super-hero capes - all colors, hamburger, chasing old-women, modding golf-carts, spanking, kettle-corn, Pauley Shore, crashing AARP meetings and afternoon walks on the beach. Before any of this though I always start my day off with a few bouts of UBRAN SPRINTING.

LOVE IT !

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:17 Quote
table tennis or afx car racing

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:23 Quote
lacrosse is my main sport other thank biking. im hoping to play d1. i play hockey also.

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 5:35 Quote
skiing kicks ass especially on snow but it never snows enough in scotland to do it properly and it is expensive to get out to the alps

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 11:05 Quote
motocross, bmx, surfing, snowboarding, volleyball, ultimate frisbee, kite surfing, and theres prob more that i forgot. and now, i am taking up urban sprinting Wink

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010539
Mobile Version of Website