100 days of biking in 2009
Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 8:32 Quote
Mate that is Sick i am in

Posted: Oct 25, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
265 days Smile on track for 300

Posted: Oct 25, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
hy, I just realized that todays ride finishes it up, i'm now done!tup

Posted: Oct 30, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
17 days all season...and the snow is here...better luck next year i guess...vancouver or bust!

Posted: Nov 10, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
thrice wrote:
thrice wrote:
thrice wrote:

87 Down.

13 To go.

The pedal insert on my Shimano LX Crank Arm got f*cked. I might be out a few days. Unless I borrow my dad´s rig. We´ll see.

FINISHED!! I got 100 down on Saturday at the Downhill course. I´m still gonna keep going, but its cool to know I´m done with 100 days.

Here are some pics of the 100th ride.

photo
photo
photo

I´m on 121 rides this year. I was stopped short about a week ago since I got hit by a car. Terrible experience. I wish bikers didn´t have to go through that. It almost felt like deja vu. Since I ride throguh traffic almost 3 to 4 times a week to get to the trails, I kind of expected that at some point one of my battles against traffic would be lost. I´m ok, didn´t get hurt. My wheel got all messed up, and the frame got a couple dents. Anyway, like Eddie Vedder said, "I´m still here." I haven´t rode on the street since my accident. Although I did do a National Series Downhill race a week ago. Ended up 7th. Not as good. Rainy and muddy are not my ideal riding conditions I guess.

I wanted to ride my usual ride yesterday again, but the metal spacers from my brakes where gone. Stupid LBS forgot to put them on there for some reason. Anyway, maybe, I´ll get back up on the bike on wednesday or friday. In the meantime, I´ve been running 7 miles to substitute for biking. And I´m getting really f*cking tired of running.

145 Days as of yesterday. Hoping to get one in today. I should be done with 150 next week.

Here is a pic of a recent race.
photo

Posted: Nov 10, 2009 at 9:02 Quote
DAY 54 - November 7 - Local trails

Got to spend a couple of days at home in the middle of my stay in Venezuela (yep, the country sucks as much as you all think Frown ) and got to do a 3-hour ride on local trails. It felt amazing!

Rode around the city and in local trails with one of my riding friends for most of the morning. The cool weather and the loamy soil from recent rain created some of the best riding conditions I've ridden in! The first couple of runs were pretty sketching from the 2 months without riding, but by the end did some decent runs and had lots of fun Big Grin

Now hoping for the next 6 weeks to go by VERY fast so I can back home and back to riding Smile

Highs - Just being able to ride made it perfect!
Lows - Having to return to hell the following day...

46 days to go.

Ride on.

Posted: Nov 10, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
102 days i last posted 100 days, but had a couple of bmx rides

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:58 Quote
dang, only like 10 days for me, but then again I just started riding seriously at the end of september. My goal is 100 days for sure in 2010.

Posted: Nov 14, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
103 rode in red deer today

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019269
Mobile Version of Website