+1

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
post a video !!

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 11:33 Quote
lewdelaney wrote:
post a video !!

LOL

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
almost ate it tryin to bunnyhop a curb Razz also blew my rim trying to hop a little garden

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
ooo i have a story from a few days ago, well we have this crummy little place by me (its terrible) and me and my friend just went there because its so easy to get there like 2 minutes and i did the jump once normal went for it second time did it normal but because the grass is overgrown there was a biggg rock hidden under the grass (i dont know what happened i kinda turned :mad2Smile i went face first LOL and there was a guy on an stp0 who i had ever met and another little kid and a few people in car's at the beach lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 13:28 Quote
Okay so this story is not about me it's about my friend. Okay so like a good year or maybe year and a half ago my friend and I had this really shitty spot because we were noobs then lol. So I go there with a couple of my friends that don't bike and I dare one of them to hit the jump that was there. So he takes my friends bike(some shitty hardrock) and he hits it and nose cases so bad. I swear it seamed like he slid on his face for a good 10 seconds. Good times, for me at least.lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 13:33 Quote
was racing a couple of mates through the mart in thurso and went round the corner an ther was a manhole i hit it floo about 2, 2nd a 1/2 meters landed on my wrist and narly broke it. haha it was f*ckin sore though

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 13:33 Quote
i was riding one of the esier trails at COP and i decided that i was going to cut over threw som grass and go onto to harder run, i didnt notice the log sitting there so i hit it with my front tire and went over the bars lol there were little kids right behind me laughing lol Redface

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 13:37 Quote
a long time ago when i fckin sucked at biking i was unloading my bike out of a truck and i was like hey i should do a litle drop off the back of the truck. its a super easy thing to do but i didnt notice a bit of carpet in the bed. when i pedaled my back tire slid so i did a little burnout to face plant. btw this was at a race soe there were tons of people laughing at me

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 11:54 Quote
Mingermouse wrote:

Not bike related, but this is probably the most humiliation i have ever seen a person take, there are 3 other videos of him pscycing out and doing ridiculous stuff like trying to smash a car in and smashing up his dad's expensive guitar.

SO FUNNY TO WATCH THOUGH!!
Have you seen the fred vidoes on youtube if not dont because we should all hate these people that put these videos on the web in the first place. Im not trying to rip on you but why cant that kid just go outside?

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
shonky09 wrote:
Mingermouse wrote:

Not bike related, but this is probably the most humiliation i have ever seen a person take, there are 3 other videos of him pscycing out and doing ridiculous stuff like trying to smash a car in and smashing up his dad's expensive guitar.

SO FUNNY TO WATCH THOUGH!!
Have you seen the fred vidoes on youtube if not dont because we should all hate these people that put these videos on the web in the first place. Im not trying to rip on you but why cant that kid just go outside?
Fred can go live an a fat shemale's asscrack.

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
me an my mates were ridin to the local skatepark wen we pass a shop. i saw a hot bird so i looked over at her. she went into the shop so i turn back around and to my despair i see a bollard infront of me. i tried to dodge it but i was goin too fast an saw it too late. basically i got fully cheked by the bollard which sent me flying over the bars an me skiddin down the street. i think the sound of metal on concrete attracted a crowd but i dint hang around to check.

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
thorpy93 wrote:
me an my mates were ridin to the local skatepark wen we pass a shop. i saw a hot bird so i looked over at her. she went into the shop so i turn back around and to my despair i see a bollard infront of me. i tried to dodge it but i was goin too fast an saw it too late. basically i got fully cheked by the bollard which sent me flying over the bars an me skiddin down the street. i think the sound of metal on concrete attracted a crowd but i dint hang around to check.

funniest thing ive ever seen hahahaha
guuuted dave

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 12:45 Quote
hooked my shorts on my shifter in front of the bus loop full stride. Went down just as a bus was pulling in.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013887
Mobile Version of Website