Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
skinnyDH wrote:
i don't think that any of us realize, that us riding bikes normally is quite impressive to a non-biker, funny how that never crosses your mind when a girl is watching you...
its true, i hopped up a curb and a kid thought it was amazing, so i did a 180...the kid froze...

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
went to hop up a curb a couple of years ago, misjudged it horribly. i fell off.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 9:48 Quote
adam237 wrote:
went to hop up a curb a couple of years ago, misjudged it horribly. i fell off.
i was manualing up to a curb, went to hop, and as it did, my front dropped. hitting a curb sitting down (foot brakes) going about 25 km/h hurts certain things...

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 9:49 Quote
skinnyDH wrote:
i don't think that any of us realize, that us riding bikes normally is quite impressive to a non-biker, funny how that never crosses your mind when a girl is watching you...
Hell, just standing there in full DH gear is impressive and intimidating to most people...
I can see the fear/astonishment in kids eyes when I'm gearing up at the trailhead, fullface goggles jersey and all...

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 9:50 Quote
agreed ^^ most 'normal' people find quite easy stuff really impresive because tehy havnt seen it before, just do siimple stuff if u wana show off to random chicks

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:01 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
skinnyDH wrote:
Hell, just standing there in full DH gear is impressive and intimidating to most people...
I can see the fear/astonishment in kids eyes when I'm gearing up at the trailhead, fullface goggles jersey and all...

HA, yeah i was at my local track for the first time on my new bike and a load of 10 year olds almost died when they saw mine and my m8's bikes..

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
got stuck in my cleats out side my lecture of 100 people and just fell flat on my faces.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:05 Quote
i was riding, sitting, and my front wheel went off a curb. i stood up and pressed the front brake to kinda try to swing my rear end off the curb. i COMPLETELELY flipped over. i was going like 2kmph. and the worst part, my front brake is a hayes HFX-9 Confused

also, i tried to pop a manual down a short street, and, pulled up too much and fell right over the back of my bike.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:06 Quote
Skurge wrote:
i was riding, sitting, and my front wheel went off a curb. i stood up and pressed the front brake to kinda try to swing my rear end off the curb. i COMPLETELELY flipped over. i was going like 2kmph. and the worst part, my front brake is a hayes HFX-9 Confused

also, i tried to pop a manual down a short street, and, pulled up too much and fell right over the back of my bike.
done that before lolSmile

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:08 Quote
johnrichy wrote:
Skurge wrote:

a)you have brakes
b)u have feet

jus a couple things ive learned

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:09 Quote
erik74 wrote:
johnrichy wrote:
Skurge wrote:

a)you have brakes
b)u have feet

most of time when u go over back on a manuel, i dont think to use brake as i never brake on manuals and i never said i didnt land on my feet

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
johnrichy wrote:
erik74 wrote:
johnrichy wrote:

a)you have brakes
b)u have feet

most of time when u go over back on a manuel, i dont think to use brake as i never brake on manuals and i never said i didnt land on my feet
i always have a finger on my brake, i just kinda goes there...

and i never said u didnt...

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
cheers for writing guy, keep em coming

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:33 Quote
i was chipping down some road n didnt have any brakes so i out my back foot in the wheel to stop n i lost balance n then skided for like 5 metres on my face Madder

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:36 Quote
joshcap08 wrote:
i was chipping down some road n didnt have any brakes so i out my back foot in the wheel to stop n i lost balance n then skided for like 5 metres on my face Madder

and he broke his collor bone on one of the smallest drops at chicksands ahhaah

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019713
Mobile Version of Website