Chainreaction cycles being slow sending products?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Chainreaction cycles being slow sending products?
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 9:49 Quote
me and my friend have both ordered items from crc and neither of our orders have yet to be dispatched. Usually they are very quick and send the item next day and it takes 2 days at most to get to me. But my friend ordered his on monday and his havent been dispatched yet. and neither has mine.

anyone else having the same problem?

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 9:53 Quote
yer same i ordered a juicy 3 on sunday but they wert in stock until monday the day after but it hasnt came, should be here tomora

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
I bought a frame in october last year and paid extra for next day delivery before 12. I got it 3 days later!

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
I got some brake pads ordered last friday and they came on monday - so I haven't had any issues TBH

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:01 Quote
i ordered a pair of wheels on december 14th, just cancled the order yesterday cause it was still "processing" not to mention they charged me for the wrong wheels

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:03 Quote
crc suck when this does happen as they dont let you know wether or not the item is in stock,and keep you waiting,i would email them on the email they sent you and have a good complain and see what they say.

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
sometimes they do that - when there is a problem they are slow about dealing with it

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
which is why i cancled my order and wont be using them anymore

FL
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:15 Quote
wow this sucks Frown this is the first time Confused every other order i have had has been been perfect. ill wait till next week to see what happens then email them

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:22 Quote
stop being suck idiots, crc is a massive company, they are still catching up from xmas, they were closed christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day, then that weekend. the amount of orders they recieved was huge, it built up and they are still catching up on them . I know for a fact that in one week they were processing 15000 orders, with 200 staff, you try that and you will see. i worked there and am still actively involved. the place is mayhem when a sale is on. things run out quickly and it depends on the suppliers. So hold your horses and just be calm. remember they are supplying to all over europe and are accurate 99% of the time. If you ordered custom wheels remember that they have to be built from scratch by 4 very dedicated people. You arent the only customers and around xmas and the january sales it is madness. THe staff are working 8.30 to 5.30 every day doing nearly 300 orders each day. Give them a break, only complain if there is a problem, the sales staff have enough to deal with, one office is dealing with printing orders, telesales, querys and returns.

wait and you stuff will arrive..

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:25 Quote
and by doing 300 orders each day... i mean each

FL
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:27 Quote
wow ok thats exactly the answer i was looking for! cheers Big Grin just thought they might have missed it

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
mtbabuser wrote:
and by doing 300 orders each day... i mean each

well if they cannot cope they should employ more people,this is not a way to run a business.

and tele sales dont make me laugh,i have phoned on numerous occasions and not once have i ever got through.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
if you try coming to northern ireland, you cannot look in a newspaper without seeing adverts for them, they have new staff in every wednesday. and telesales, you try having 24 people on phones, they are expanding all the time. the staff on phone multi task and have to deal with foreign people as well meaning sometime the multi lingual staff have to stop tele sales and deal with customers who cannot speak english. you try running a multi million pound business. it isnt easy

FL
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
I don't know though, I ordered something late tuesday night and it was here on thursday. It was only a chain and some grips, nothing big, that may be a factor, but I don't know

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011747
Mobile Version of Website