Chainreaction cycles being slow sending products?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Chainreaction cycles being slow sending products?
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 13:21 Quote
ride them for the holiday, sell them, buy new pair
??

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
Crc have only let me down once, when they forgot to post an order once it came back in stock, but i orded some gear on monday, and it was here on the wednesday. They still the best site ive found for bike gear.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
They've been pure shite the last two times i've ordered anything off them. I ordered a Giro rememdy not too long ago it took two weeks to get here (Literally a 5 hour drive away) and then it turned out they sent the wrong size so i had to send it back. I ordered a new pro-tec helmet Wednesday night, paid for express delivery was told it was to arrive today. Rang up and it turns out that it was only dispatched this morning and now wont be here until monday Really Mad

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 9:10 Quote
i live aaaaages away, and i ordered a tyre last friday at around 1pm, and it came the next morning, excellent service as always man.
maybe they jus dont like you lol

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 9:27 Quote
But there really isn't any excuse for that Confused

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 2:41 Quote
I orded some spokes but forgot to put in the size, and within an hour i had got an e-mail asking what i needed and if i told them what i had they would do it all for meSmile

Now thats just healpful! And ive never had a problem with them.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 3:02 Quote
CRC own. Although they might not always be the cheapest place as everyone thinks.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 3:04 Quote
Aye, there prices have gone up alot recently. Shame. But will still use them 9/10 times as there service is second to none.

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 6:10 Quote
Try phoning customer services, been on hold for 2 weeks.

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 6:12 Quote
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:

Erm dude, this thread has been dead for almost a year. Blank Stare

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 12:49 Quote
DJPrOdigy wrote:
LUCKYMULLEN wrote:

Erm dude, this thread has been dead for almost a year. Blank Stare

Its the only one I could find lol...

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
since the thread has been brought back alive.

I ordered a pair of wheels just over a week ago, payment went through a week later ( paypal echeck) and while waiting for the payment to clear my front hub went out of stock. so i have to wait until the front comes back in stock for them to build and ship me my wheels. I hope it doesn't take too long Frown

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 7:26 Quote
i ordered some parts from them over two weeks ago and they still havnt sent them off Blank Stare

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 7:41 Quote
treeafodo wrote:

I ordered a pair of wheels just over a week ago, payment went through a week later ( paypal echeck) and while waiting for the payment to clear my front hub went out of stock. so i have to wait until the front comes back in stock for them to build and ship me my wheels. I hope it doesn't take too long Frown

yeah, wtf is with this new echeck crap, paypal used to be waay better. they also just refunded someone who bought an item of of me 150.00, as he lied about recieving it and as paypal uses a hugely biased review system to determine if a refund is needed. pissed.

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 7:54 Quote
chazdog wrote:
treeafodo wrote:

yeah, wtf is with this new echeck crap, paypal used to be waay better. they also just refunded someone who bought an item of of me 150.00, as he lied about recieving it and as paypal uses a hugely biased review system to determine if a refund is needed. pissed.

I honestly dont like the echeck. The only reason i do it, is because being only 16 i dont have a credit card, so everything online has to be echeck. My parents let me use their credit card on very few purchases as long as i pay them the full amount as soon as the card is charged.

I had a similiar experience, i was selling something for about $200 and the guy apparently spent too much money and let his bank balance hit 0 while the echeck was still processing and cancelled but he let me know about it thankfully and was honest and sent the money again.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033613
Mobile Version of Website