2004 Team DH

PB Forum :: Norco
2004 Team DH
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 12:37 Quote
I recently got an 04 Team DH for one hell of a price, but I am having a hell of a time finding any information on it such as an owners manual. Norco's website has archives back to 2005, but not 04. I have sent them an email, but they just sent one back saying "Talk to your local dealer".

So if anyone has a pdf version of the owners manual or something along those lines, shoot me a PM and I'll give you an e-mail address that you can fire it off to if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks for any help,

Jon.

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
I recently got an 04 Team DH for one hell of a price, but I am having a hell of a time finding any information on it such as an owners manual. Norco's website has archives back to 2005, but not 04. I have sent them an email, but they just sent one back saying "Talk to your local dealer".

So if anyone has a pdf version of the owners manual or something along those lines, shoot me a PM and I'll give you an e-mail address that you can fire it off to if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks for any help,

Jon.

emial them again sayign your dealer had nothing
try phoning them as i cant imagine a dealer would have

Posted: Jan 24, 2009 at 20:09 Quote
jonbikes wrote:

Thanks for any help,

Jon.

wht do you need an owners manual. its just abike frame, unless your looking for Norco specs...i do have acopy of the 04 brochure, but no owners manual...but yes you cangive them an email and they may send you one..

cheers

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
It may "only" be a bike frame, but I would like to know the geo for it.

I sent Norco an email, no luck.

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 8:01 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
It may "only" be a bike frame, but I would like to know the geo for it.

I sent Norco an email, no luck.

if its just the geo your looking for it, i can get you that NP.....ill PM you and send you what you need.

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 8:07 Quote
OK thanks. Pretty much any info you can give me would be appreciated Salute

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
Does anybody know weight of 2004 Norco Team DH FRAME?

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 14:28 Quote
Snusmumriken wrote:
Does anybody know weight of 2004 Norco Team DH FRAME?

a lot

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
thousands of grams

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009038
Mobile Version of Website