Motodiggers, Graffitis, or Small block *8's

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Motodiggers, Graffitis, or Small block *8's
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 9:59 Quote
get the kenda block 8's, i ride them on my slopestyle bike, and they are tots perfect.

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
I have definitely decided on Motodiggers or Graffitis like I said before, does anyone have any recommendations between the two?

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
nyy147 wrote:
I have definitely decided on Motodiggers or Graffitis like I said before, does anyone have any recommendations between the two?
I ridden Motodiggers. They're heavy but fast rolling. Super grippy. I enjoyed them. I'm sure you would too.

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
Hey i ordered some grafitis tires with my atomlab pimp wheels and bb7 disc brakes i thought they looked the best compared to the other tires i will try to tell you about how they ride they should be in on monday or tuesday

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 at 18:12 Quote
Federal-Freerider wrote:
Hey i ordered some grafitis tires with my atomlab pimp wheels and bb7 disc brakes i thought they looked the best compared to the other tires i will try to tell you about how they ride they should be in on monday or tuesday

I'm probably going to make my order tomorrow because I go back to school the 20th so I want to make sure they come in before I leave, but just out of curiosity, where did you order them from

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
nyy147 wrote:
Federal-Freerider wrote:

I'm probably going to make my order tomorrow because I go back to school the 20th so I want to make sure they come in before I leave, but just out of curiosity, where did you order them from

I ordered them from BTI i work at a bike shop so thats how i got them

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
Cool, I just ordered a pair last night too. Should have them by friday

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013690
Mobile Version of Website