Shadow "CONSPIRACY"

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Shadow "CONSPIRACY"
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 18:24 Quote
Does anyone use any of these parts?
All I know is they have lovely Grips and COLOURS!

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
Yeah I've got a Shadown Rant front hub laced on a Shadow Stun rim, strong as f*ck if you ask me lol, nice and lite two.

Posted: Jan 14, 2009 at 19:21 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Does anyone use any of these parts?
All I know is they have lovely Grips and COLOURS!
Lots of people dont like Shadow parts but I love mine! Pegs slide fast, grips are comfy, colors are sick, rims hold up, post does its job, and so does the bars, stem, and forks Ive owned. Only problems Ive had were their chain (if you dont have a good tool) and the spokes bent on me (but thats my fault for not getting hubguards.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 6:52 Quote
Shadow Lil ones are the best pegs out there.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 6:55 Quote
i had shadow grips and they ripped within 2 days of riding. shadown chain kept snapping so i swtiched to a KHE halflink. i've herd good things about there pegs and hubs though.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:03 Quote
i hus the green halflink and green linier cable, i weigh 17.2 stone, and i have been using the chain for 4 months. not one problem. Big Grin

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:07 Quote
N1ckyWTPbmx wrote:
i hus the green halflink and green linier cable, i weigh 17.2 stone, and i have been using the chain for 4 months. not one problem. Big Grin
how are the cables?

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 7:08 Quote
[/Quote]how are the cables?[/Quote]

i can get 2 turn of the bars before it starts to bind, and i dont run it too long either, i think i got a pick of it on my profile.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 9:42 Quote
crispen wrote:

Ya man, i love my little one pegs. Also, their dirty grips are really nice too. I swear by their grips and pegs.

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 9:55 Quote
shadow pivotal seat and post.
best one iv ever had!

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
I've been riding a Shadow Attack stem for about 2 years now and I've never had to tighten it (except when I put on new bars) and my bars have never slipped.

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 at 4:22 Quote
does anyone have the shadow cranks, how do they hold up?

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 at 7:21 Quote
Ive had a shadow conspiracy attack stem for a while and its really good, havent slipped on me yet

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 at 8:12 Quote
cinnamonride wrote:
Ive had a shadow conspiracy attack stem for a while and its really good, havent slipped on me yet
+1

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
crispen wrote:
Agreed !

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011834
Mobile Version of Website