Shadow "CONSPIRACY"

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Shadow "CONSPIRACY"
O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 1:06 Quote
ive got the shadow con v2 cranks and there amazing no noice and tight as, never had to look at them yet.

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
shadow makes great parts, however i had a raptor front hub which was pressfit and always made sounds no matter how tight it was.

Posted: Feb 6, 2010 at 22:10 Quote
If you buy a rant hub, they load the inside of the driver with grease and the thing barley makes a noise. But all you need to do is give it a good cleaning and throw some lube in it. Super solid hub though, not near as much lag as a thought i would get out of a 6 pawl hub and has really nice contact.

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 9:05 Quote
I have shadow vultus bars and they are the best buy on my bike
have other parts on the way soon(Y)

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 9:37 Quote
MarzocchiBoy11 wrote:
does anyone have the shadow cranks, how do they hold up?
I got Shadow Torrid V1 and a ti spindle..still holding up and the paint has just a bit hacked up.Gonna raw em up..yeah!!

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 12:46 Quote
shadow has some good parts pegs and hubs and im sure there rims are great but a lot of there stuff looks whack as well

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 12:49 Quote
i had some "Little ones" pegs that were really good, i also had a shadow halflink it stretched alot but it never snapped

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 13:38 Quote
MarzocchiBoy11 wrote:
does anyone have the shadow cranks, how do they hold up?

I had the torrid v1's and I snapped them in half. Go for the v2's of you get shadows.

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 22:43 Quote
shadow cranks are the worst cranks on the market do not get them

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 2:12 Quote
shadow stun rims, gorgeous!

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 4:46 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
shadow cranks are the worst cranks on the market do not get them

What makes them the worst

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 9:13 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
Macneil Conjoined cranks are the worst cranks on the market do not get them
Fixed your post.

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 9:52 Quote
no dude i personally have seen shadow cranks snap in half not even at the weld and macneil cranks are great i have ran a pair no problems there were just a bad set of them made all my friends have been running those cranks since they came out

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
no dude i personally have seen shadow cranks snap in half not even at the weld and macneil cranks are great i have ran a pair no problems there were just a bad set of them made all my friends have been running those cranks since they came out
I can't really comment on the Shadow cranks but as far as Conjoined's, it don't get much worse. And I'm not going to start an argument with you as it'll never end.

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 9:55 Quote
justin99 wrote:
I've been riding a Shadow Attack stem for about 2 years now and I've never had to tighten it (except when I put on new bars) and my bars have never slipped.

Same dude, great stems.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015174
Mobile Version of Website