San diego riders?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
San diego riders?
Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
is it just me or do those t-shirts look XXL? Haha

Also, it always annoys me when you "WIN" the right to be a walking bilboard for the companies haha. So what was your line like?

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
they arent that big. i did a flip table, to nfc, to barspin, to euro table , to 1 foot x up, to table, to 270 table, to another 270 to a dumped 360 to a tuck no hander. plus all the stuff i did in the jam

Posted: Oct 24, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
they arent that big. i did a flip table, to nfc, to barspin, to euro table , to 1 foot x up, to table, to 270 table, to another 270 to a dumped 360 to a tuck no hander. plus all the stuff i did in the jam
Was it the smoothness or height that helped you win? Sounds like a sick run, especially if you did it clean, most people slide out once or miss a pedal

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
da compound opens soon. i'm stoked

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
ya man! gonna be sick. they probably wont rebuild the djs for a couple monthes though

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 17:11 Quote
Damn. I want to ride dirt. Box jumps are dialed anyways

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 17:13 Quote
What happened to the compound?

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 17:14 Quote
haha ya box's are sick. they take it down seasonaly for the fair

Posted: Oct 27, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
Any body know about some trail building in Tecelote Canyon? I was down there today doing a little XC riding and came across a couple new lines by the golf course, pretty fresh built berms too. Nothing crazy but definitely fun all mountain type stuff. I live right above the golf course and as kids we tried to build stuff down there constantly but it seems like the rangers cruise through there every day and our stuff usually only lasted a couple of weeks. There is definitely some good terrain down there that some fun lines can be cut out of, but i think they need to be hidden and way off the main fire roads, these ones i found were pretty close to the fire road, maybe 15-20 ft. off. Anyways if you know who's building down there let me know, im down to help. I hit the single track that runs the fence line of the golf course 3 times today, for a good 45min. climb and bomb.

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 7:15 Quote
what up!

anyone going to fontana this month?

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 7:19 Quote
Woot back in action in SD now......GF was takin my time...and where done..So now I can bike SD again yay!....

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
Chris, I live close too ya know, maybe we could both start working on a few lines over there?? Just gotta get my foot better to ride.

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
Dude, hurry up, haha. We are riding tommorow morning, is it still bad?

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 11:09 Quote
astrorami wrote:
what up!

anyone going to fontana this month?

yeah, dude, i'm def. going to try!

Posted: Nov 3, 2009 at 11:12 Quote
yea its still not rideable. I can ride a beach cruiser, but the impact of our style riding would be way harsh. I need like 2 weeks at least I am guessing, but more like a month still probably. Seriously shitty.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012335
Mobile Version of Website