San diego riders?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
San diego riders?
Posted: Aug 20, 2012 at 15:20 Quote
Headed to Mammoth this weekend anyone going to be up there and want to ride message me

Posted: Sep 6, 2012 at 15:59 Quote
been to bear a couple times, bunch of dh rigs. im sure they wont turn anyone away. they need the money!

Posted: Sep 18, 2012 at 20:34 Quote
I really want to ride some DH in San Diego if anyone wants to ride sometime. I usually have time on the weekends and I really haven't ridden since I got back from Whistler which is ridiculous. ALSO if anyone knows where I can buy some nice clay loam or other dirt that would be appropriate for building jumps LET ME KNOW. I am going to build some jumps in my backyard but I don't really have any dirt.

Posted: Sep 19, 2012 at 11:27 Quote
Im down me and my friend are going to go ride ted williams Saturday in the am around 8 because its hot pm me i just back from whistler last week place is so sick

Posted: Sep 22, 2012 at 18:02 Quote
I just built up a 2012 p.3 and need some Dirt Jumps in escondido can anyone help
Pics on my profile of my p.3

Posted: Sep 23, 2012 at 12:33 Quote
dh-r8cer wrote:
I just built up a 2012 p.3 and need some Dirt Jumps in escondido can anyone help

nice bike, i know a spot in esco were you could build some sick jumps..i'd even be down to help you.

Posted: Sep 23, 2012 at 12:40 Quote
There is a cool spot in Ramona called rainbird to ride

Posted: Sep 23, 2012 at 20:58 Quote
mtblocos1 wrote:
dh-r8cer wrote:

nice bike, i know a spot in esco were you could build some sick jumps..i'd even be down to help you.

Send me a link on google maps where your think how far away from bikebling

Posted: Sep 24, 2012 at 16:21 Quote
Everyone stay away from Performance Bikes in Point Loma they just told me 7 days to bleed my brakes I would do it my self but I have Magura Brakes and the require a special brake bleed tool because of the valve that performance order to use on my bike several months ago I am going to Mammoth this weekend and wanted them bleed I told them to sell me the kit and that apparently this is impossible THAT PLACE IS RAN BY SCUMBAGS

Posted: Sep 24, 2012 at 18:24 Quote
flasnowboarder wrote:
Everyone stay away from Performance Bikes in Point Loma they just told me 7 days to bleed my brakes I would do it my self but I have Magura Brakes and the require a special brake bleed tool because of the valve that performance order to use on my bike several months ago I am going to Mammoth this weekend and wanted them bleed I told them to sell me the kit and that apparently this is impossible THAT PLACE IS RAN BY SCUMBAGS

Your grammar is impeccable.

Posted: Oct 3, 2012 at 10:08 Quote
Thats cause Im an engineer not a English teacher I actually solve problems in the real world

Posted: Oct 3, 2012 at 10:17 Quote
Im just trying to warn people about a shitty shop isnt that what forums are for to bring the community together

Posted: Oct 3, 2012 at 20:37 Quote
Bad Bad Leroy Brown I am here to make the community better and stronger, make better trails and encourage everyone to help everyone else unlike you. This is a blog, when the f*ck is grammar a huge part of what happens on here? We are mountain bikers not roadies or cross country guys, we do not wear speedos and talk like we have a stick up our ass. We smoke and drink like Dimebag Darrell, then shred till our bones are broken. Yeah I cant write well but I can solve mathematical problems that make most peoples heads explode (including yours, can you tell me what gravity is? or what the derivative for acceleration is?) I came from road racing cars and in that industry if I needed something fixed it got fixed. And that happens at every other mountain bike shop (Colorado, Whistler, Tahoe, Big Bear, Mammoth) except for So cal shops for some reason.

This blog is here for riders who want to help the community, not hold it back. I came on here to express my concern and hopefully help out a fellow rider from going through the same bullshit at this shop. My grammar may have been off but my point was clear.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023256
Mobile Version of Website