Vancouver Island Cup Schedule RELEASED!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Vancouver Island Cup Schedule RELEASED!
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know who wasn't part of the Island Cup group on facebook. That they have a preliminary schedule that has been released. Everyone should come race these things, super fun courses, people and events. Maybe you'll get on film!?

EricP.
http://www.faultline.tv

" 2009 Preliminary Calendar now online. We'll be confirming this shortly so be sure to check back

Downhill & Super D Races

* Mar 15 - Nanaimo Super D
* Mar 22 - Nanaimo Super D 2
* Mar 29 - Nanaimo DH
* Apr 19 - Cumberland DH
* May 3 - Hammerfest DH
* May 24 - Victoria Super D
* June 7 - Port Alice DH
* June 14 - Port Alberni DH "

(quoted from their facebook page)

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 18:51 Quote
Hey Eric, Would you know if these are all 100% and not going to change, Cause I've gotta book them all off work, and I've got a feeling they won't be happy. (Wal-mart Nazi's!)

FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 19:39 Quote
comoxdh wrote:
Hey Eric, Would you know if these are all 100% and not going to change, Cause I've gotta book them all off work, and I've got a feeling they won't be happy. (Wal-mart Nazi's!)

Haha, none of our works will be happy, but oh well. Umm no I don't think they are all 100% but I bet ones like, the first one are. I'm trying to get the Port Alice one changed because it's over a BC Cup race, the first one infact. So it would be nice to go to them all instead of picking favorites. I'd just wait till they release one that is suuuper final. Probably on www.islandcupseries.com

-ep

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 19:51 Quote
where is all the info for the ninimo super d located like where exactly it is

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 20:16 Quote
they will have more info closer to th date on the arrosmith mountainbike club website

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
This information is also up on the Island Cup Series site. Same dates as above.

FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 21:17 Quote
konastinkydeluxe08 wrote:
where is all the info for the ninimo super d located like where exactly it is

All I know so far is that it's at Doumont. Which is by the Wastelands MX Track. Search for directions for their and you'll have the same place basically, just maybe a bit further up the road.

Also if you check http://www.islandcupseries.comin not too long it will have directions to the site.

-ep

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
wow there doing port alice again? not many people went to that one last year... fun trail, dont really like racing on it though...

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
Port alice is so epic. Its like.. LOAM! And bears. Lots of bears. I want to eat those bears..

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 8:12 Quote
comoxdh wrote:
Port alice is so epic. Its like.. LOAM! And bears. Lots of bears. I want to eat those bears..
its epic loam, the dirt is like...fuz, its fuzzy dirt

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
best course to race did soo good on it with cracked frame broken pedal bu not doing it this year cause it over laps with the race at the rnch bc cup way more hella

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
derekt wrote:
comoxdh wrote:
its epic loam, the dirt is like...fuz, its fuzzy dirt
Haha! I know. We were almost rolling in it last year it felt so good.. I think this year, I'm going to take some home with me.

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 21:24 Quote
is it possible to get one day licences for these?

FL
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 21:51 Quote
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:

It sure is. At least last year it was. I want to say they were 10 bucks, but not quite sure.

EricP.

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 21:54 Quote
FaultLineMediaGroup wrote:
roflbikerollrollroll wrote:

It sure is. At least last year it was. I want to say they were 10 bucks, but not quite sure.

EricP.
thanks man, I'll probably make it out to one or two, if I can afford the ferry across lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011315
Mobile Version of Website