Fault Line Needs Designer! Read in here for more details.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Fault Line Needs Designer! Read in here for more details.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 23:00 Quote
Hi Guys,

As some of you may know, we were looking to make stickers and a collection of apparel. We have been toying around with designs for the past little while and have now come up with something on paper / a rough idea in photoshop. But what I need, is someone who has some skills and is willing to take a little bit of time and actually create what we are looking for. Then be able to send us the photoshop file so we can toy around with it for different colors etc.

Heres the catch though, we aren't paying money. But!!! Whoever wants to do this, and if we choose you. I'll send you a pile of stickers, including ones from other bike companies, some t-shirts of ours...probably like 4 or something AND a high quality DVD of our summer project!! All in exchange for you helping us with our logo. I won't forget you.

SOO...all you graphic designers out their. Just put a pic in here of what your made of, or put a link in here, or e-mail something to info@faultline.tv and we will get back to you!!!

Thanks so much, and I REALLY hope someone can help us out.

-Fault Line Crew

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 0:24 Quote
FaultLineMediaGroup wrote:
Hi Guys,
SOO...all you graphic designers out their. Just put a pic in here of what your made of, or put a link in here, or e-mail something to info@faultline.tv and we will get back to you!!!
-Fault Line Crew
*Edited to fit quote box better*

Hey guys.
Why don't you post your ideas up and see what everyone can do with it. If you are choosing someone then you may be missing some hidden talent. After all its not what you have done but what you can do. The graphic designer that you choose may have done some great work previously but screw up on your design or not be on the same thoughts as you. Where as if you allow everyone to have a go then thats not saying the same graphic designer wont do it as well but the average pinkbike Joe might do a better job. That average Joe may not have had any previous attempts in graphics but has discovered a hidden talent while playing with your design? You never know the best unless you have given everyone a chance.

Also, its probably better to work with adobe illustrator as it uses vectors not pixels. In other words its better for graphics design in that vinyl cutters understand vectors and a vector can be made as small or as large as you want without loosing quality.

Good Luck FLMG
From Mitch.

Sorry guys, just read the "Have comments or questions? E-mail..."

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:12 Quote
What type of logo design you guys looking for?
I am interested in helping your cause but I need some baseline instructions for what you have in mind or are thinking of. If you don't have anything in mind that works too I will just work with my ideas. Also if you have any pics or other things you are interested in possibly having in your logo send me an email with the attached files.

andrewburgher@aol.com

Hope to hear from you guys soon. I would like to try to help if I can.

Andrew
founder: Gravity Based Films

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
hey, i would also like to help, send me more details archers.in.your.arches@hotmail.com

cheers

x

Posted: Jan 18, 2009 at 12:19 Quote
I wouldnt mind helping if you want, send me a message Smile

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
I have a couple Logo/ design ideas would you like me to upload them and then post them?

FL
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 at 17:41 Quote
mmmmmm wrote:
I have a couple Logo/ design ideas would you like me to upload them and then post them?

ya dude go for it thanks...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008583
Mobile Version of Website