Empire bikes

| Next Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
its a fancy lookin single pivot... lets not get too excited here

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 21:00 Quote
Some enterprising young bike rider in the U.K. should go and check this out. You can take an Empire out on the hill and report back!

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
I thought I would bump this, since Descent world have reviewed it amazingly (although slightly more reviewing on the shocks used seemed to be done).

Here is the review, prices are at the end.

Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 17, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
I thought I would bump this, since Descent world have reviewed it amazingly (although slightly more reviewing on the shocks used seemed to be done).

Here is the review, prices are at the end.

Nice! Thanks for the update!

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 11:07 Quote
i rode one of these on demo today up the forest of dean mini dh race. i had two runs on it and i was instantly impressed by it. it is one awesome piece of kit jumps awesome pedals nice but there is one little problem its a tad heavy 14lb frame but it doesn't make a difference my orange is sub 10lbs and these go faster and jump better than that. also the price with a roco its £2200, with a bos its £2300 and with a ccdb its £2400 so they don't come cheap but it's worth it and i would have gotten one today if i had the money

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 7:48 Quote
haydn wrote:
i rode one of these on demo today up the forest of dean mini dh race. i had two runs on it and i was instantly impressed by it. it is one awesome piece of kit jumps awesome pedals nice but there is one little problem its a tad heavy 14lb frame but it doesn't make a difference my orange is sub 10lbs and these go faster and jump better than that. also the price with a roco its £2200, with a bos its £2300 and with a ccdb its £2400 so they don't come cheap but it's worth it and i would have gotten one today if i had the money

ye i was there to and dabbled a few runs down the hill, and it really is something special. it feels so planted and stable at high speeds and just eats the track up, its one seriously fast bike, and one that i highly recommend if you've got the cash.

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
haydn wrote:

What about pedaling eficience and brake jack compared to the Orange?

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 8:49 Quote
they were amazing to pedal first of all we took them for a spin round the car park and it was nicer to pedal than any other dh bike i have ridden

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
me ive got one,love it and it rides better than anybike ie ever ridden ten times over,say what yall like try riding one first,i hate couchriders

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029894
Mobile Version of Website